Can the Frieza Force create Androids?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DBFanTalk

Can the Frieza Force create Androids?

Post by DBFanTalk » Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:33 pm

Doctor Gero, an earth-based scientist, was able to design and create Artifical Humans superior to Frieza in power and fighting abilities. In theory, couldn't the Frieza Force duplicate/surpass this feat, considering they have access to more resources and advanced alien technology? If so, why haven't they?

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Can the Frieza Force create Androids?

Post by BWri » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:43 am

DBFanTalk wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:33 pm Doctor Gero, an earth-based scientist, was able to design and create Artifical Humans superior to Frieza in power and fighting abilities. In theory, couldn't the Frieza Force duplicate/surpass this feat, considering they have access to more resources and advanced alien technology? If so, why haven't they?
Their tech actually seems dated compared to Gero's stuff. Did you see Mecha Frieza? I know that was a rush job but sheesh!

As far as space travel goes, FF is ahead. But Gero's android tech seems to be the best in the universe ... maybe even the multiverse. Cell Max and the Gammas continue to prove that.

Whoever made 7-3 is on par though. I'd still put Gero ahead, but 7-3 is about as good as Gero's stuff.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Can the Frieza Force create Androids?

Post by Lionel » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:50 am

Remember that statement Vegeta made to Gohan about the technology of the timepieces humans could make versus their spacefaring aeronautics? I think Freeza's empire is superior to humanity's innovation in terms of shipbuilding, architecture and medical advances. Humans seem to be further along when it comes to matter manipulation (capsules) and cybernetics. It doesn't have to be an all or nothing.