BOO SAGA POWER SCALING CHAIN

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

BOO SAGA POWER SCALING CHAIN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:32 pm

*PRELUDE*
Yes, I know that there is a power levels thread in here, but I know already that this will be long so I prefer to do in in one go here , structuring this by characters in multiple comments

The only real problem is that I don't know how to link the sources I'll be using here, but anyway you can pm me and I'll send you a link to some posts I made on Facebook in which I've posted everything I'm going to use here, so be my guest if you're curious.

The true discussion will begin after this prelude, please wait for me to finish my explanations before commenting. It would be really disrespectful and unpleasant to interrupt my explanations, maybe even by asking about something I was going to say later. So please be patient, I'll never say that enough.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: BOO SAGA POWER SCALING CHAIN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:43 pm

PART 1 : GOHAN, PICCOLO, GOTEN AND TRUNKS

for starters, let's give to base cell saga Gohan an arbitrary value of 1.

GOHAN
We know that boo saga Hogan is considerably weaker than teen Gohan , but I don't really see any logic in saying that he's like 1/10 strong or something like that, so we'll say that he's 0.4-0.5, seems about right since he's yes weaker but not exaggeratedly so.

GOTEN AND TRUNKS
Daizenshuu states that *BEFORE THEIR TRAINING* Goten had nothing to be deemed as weaker than Gohan , and even in the manga Gohan says that if he doesn't get back on track, soon the kids will surpass him.
So, if
Gohan 0.4
I'd say that
Goten 0.36
Trunks 0.385

Obviously, Gohan being a fully grown man and only having to get back on track means that the training he does gives him more fruits than what it gives to Goten, so I'll say that
25# Tenkaichi Gohan 0.8
25# Tenkaichi Goten and trunks 0.5 and 0.525

Goten and Trunks won't power if much more than this, because as Piccolo will later say there's almost no difference between pre and post RoSaT Goten and Trunks.
So
Post RoSaT Goten 0.54
Post RoSaT Trunks 0.56

PICCOLO
As we should have no doubts about, since Piccolo came up as the dominant factor inside Boo after Gotenks de-merged, Piccolo>SSJ Goten and Trunks. Obviously, not by much since there's no reason to believe that and base Gotenks> Piccolo is just right basing on Piccolo's reaction to the fusion.
So , I'll say

Piccolo 30 , with SSJ Goten and trunks being 27 and 28 respectively and Gohan being 40 as a SSJ and 80 as a SSJ2

Kaboom

Re: BOO SAGA POWER SCALING CHAIN

Post by Kaboom » Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:55 pm

This is functionally no different than a fan-crafted power levels list, just with notes attached to explain one's personal "gaps" between different characters' numbers. Something which plenty of people, myself included, already do. Those and likewise this still belong in the single dedicated fan-made power levels thread. It's a stickied and isolated topic for a reason. Please and thank you.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!