Anamax asia dub

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

Anamax asia dub

Post by Dragon ball master » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:47 am

Does anybody have any recordings or promos of the anamax asia dub?

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Re: Animax asia dub

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:08 pm

At one point Russel Wait shared a clip in his reel, so it stands to reason he must have received it from a fan group who were sharing Animax recordings, or recorded it himself. If anyone can track him down it would be well worth asking. Sadly other than that I haven't heard anything about recordings circulating. Its quite astounding that a dub for series as popular as Dragon Ball, which aired on a prime time slot could be lost. 153 episodes were recorded and possibly lost forever, although I hope they're not and one day they will surface.

In terms of promos, there is one where we can hear Dave Bridge's adult Goku and Andrea Kwan's kid Goku, but that's all that seems to be out there at the moment.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup: