Dragon Ball Z Kai on Pluto TV.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

Dragon Ball Z Kai on Pluto TV.

Post by Dragon ball master » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:10 pm

Is it just me, or am I the only one who remember that pluto tv announced that they would be airing the sub of dragon ball z kai in 2015. I remember it being a Facebook post, And after that I don't really remember what I did after that, But I remember watching some episodes on there. So did dragon ball z Kai actually air on Pluto TV. It would make sense because they have a one piece and naruto channel so why not dragon ball And if it's real, then why did they remove dragon ball?

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Z Kai on Pluto TV.

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:23 am

I don't recall anything about it, no. What territories was it supposed to be for?
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

Dragon ball master
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Z Kai on Pluto TV.

Post by Dragon ball master » Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:46 am

Dragon Ball Ireland wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:23 am I don't recall anything about it, no. What territories was it supposed to be for?
I know the post was english so it could be in English speaking territory like the uk