Zamasu steals GT Kid Goku instead of DBS Goku

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

super michael
Advanced Regular

Zamasu steals GT Kid Goku instead of DBS Goku

Post by super michael » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:02 am

Let say for some reason Zamasu decides to travel into GT time line and steals GT Kid Goku body, how does that change the story of Goku Black.

GT Kid Goku body will be from when him and Majoob are in the tournament.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Re: Zamasu steals GT Kid Goku instead of DBS Goku

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:17 pm

Mai's attempt to kill Black by dropping buildings on him probably would have worked this time. :think:

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:34 pm

Black would get an ugly ass final transformation.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:37 pm

GT Goku Black would have gotten his ass kicked by Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Story over

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:16 pm

MasenkoHA wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:37 pm GT Goku Black would have gotten his ass kicked by Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Story over
Eh he already has some kinda God ki from his sould being that of a kais, hence going rose not blue.

This might actually allow him to stack Rose and 4 in a way heroes has always been accused of eventually wanting to do.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:50 pm

TobyS wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:16 pm This might actually allow him to stack Rose and 4 in a way heroes has always been accused of eventually wanting to do.
basically Rosé Full Power, then

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:57 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:50 pm
TobyS wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:16 pm This might actually allow him to stack Rose and 4 in a way heroes has always been accused of eventually wanting to do.
Rosé full power is much stronger.

Even if you wanted to argue that SSB Goku = SS4 Goku via some strange Heroes/Videogame scaling, Rosé Full Power was still too much of a threat for SSB Goku AND Vegeta and it took SSB Evolved Gogeta to end him.

Rosé Full Power would still be way stronger than this hypothetical SS4 Black.

What is missing in this scenario is the most essential component for Black's evolution: a form with God ki. SS4 doesn't have God ki, so it would be pretty useless for Black.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:59 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:57 pm

Even if you wanted to argue that SSB Goku = SS4 Goku via some strange Heroes/Videogame scaling, Rosé Full Power was still too much of a threat for SSB Goku AND Vegeta and it took SSB Evolved Gogeta to end him.

What is missing in this scenario is the most essential component for Black's evolution: a form with God ki. SS4 doesn't have God ki, so it would be pretty useless for Black.
4 is only equal to blue because Xeno Goku is much stronger than base Super Goku and GT Goku, in his very first appearance he f's off and trains to his current limit with Trunks.

There's no reason why Rose4 Black couldn't also go full power on top of that. Even 1000+1 is bigger than 1000.

The only thing is we don't know yet if 4/God Fusions are even possible.

We did see Vegenks but that was before Trunks got God and Vegenks didn't use 4.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:15 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:57 pm

SSB = SSJ1 + SSJG
SSJ Rose = SSJ1 + God Ki

However imagine SSJ4 + God Ki. SSJ4 Limit break by getting ki from God user, that doesn't mean that he has God Ki.
Since Zamasu is a god, that would mean that SSJ4 would automatically have God Ki.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:41 pm

I'm not sure Goku:Xeno is much stronger than Goku:GT, who himself as SS1 was already as strong as SS3 Goku Z (IIRC. Or was it in base?)

I do agree Goku:Xeno starting from a much higher base would explain SS4 being on the same level as Blue
...except the Gokus were always portrayed as matching in power in every form until Ultra Instinct

That said, going back to the topic title, nothing much would change.
Zamasu had to spend time adapting to Gokus' body anyway.
His worst case scenario in this instance would be having to wait a few years for Goku's body to grow up naturally because it cannot sustain his full power(cfr. Goku:GT and SS3).
And given he can travel(to unspecified degree) through time and timelines and probably space... what's the issue with asking any Divine Dragon to get him at full-aged body?

But it's more funny if he stays in the kid body for maximum Goten Black spics shenanigans.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:36 am

ankokudaishogun wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:41 pm I'm not sure Goku:Xeno is much stronger than Goku:GT, who himself as SS1 was already as strong as SS3 Goku Z (IIRC. Or was it in base?)

I do agree Goku:Xeno starting from a much higher base would explain SS4 being on the same level as Blue
...except the Gokus were always portrayed as matching in power in every form until Ultra Instinct

That said, going back to the topic title, nothing much would change.
Zamasu had to spend time adapting to Gokus' body anyway.
His worst case scenario in this instance would be having to wait a few years for Goku's body to grow up naturally because it cannot sustain his full power(cfr. Goku:GT and SS3).
And given he can travel(to unspecified degree) through time and timelines and probably space... what's the issue with asking any Divine Dragon to get him at full-aged body?

But it's more funny if he stays in the kid body for maximum Goten Black spics shenanigans.
I mean after the first arc they both go through several training montages.

Keep in mind its ss4 limit breaker that super goku uses ui to overcome, not regular 4.

It seems like the same gap they started with is maintained just new forms added on top.

Xeno is stronger than GT, gogeta xeno was beating up fin gt gogeta absorbed. Not to mention super anime feats being greater than gt

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:25 pm

The story would be pretty much the same, but we'd get different designs for Goku Black and Merged Zamasu:

Super Saiyan Four Rose:
Merged Zamasu:
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

Majin Buu
Advanced Regular

Post by Majin Buu » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:17 pm

Honestly, hearing all of Zamasu's racist and genocidal rhetoric coming out of Kid Goku's mouth could be genuinely creepy.

Or the idea could be used for laughs to take Zamasu down a peg (A pretentious narcissist like him is just begging for that treatment).

The idea in general is a more original spin on the whole "evil Goku" concept so either approach has the potential to be effective depending on the execution.