Canon Bra should be a warrior like Pan

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GurixDr34

Canon Bra should be a warrior like Pan

Post by GurixDr34 » Wed May 22, 2024 6:56 am

I like Dragon Ball GT but something i didn't like about that show is that Bra was irrelevant Bra is a Saiyan hybrid so in theory she can be a warrior like Pan i hope Canon Bra is a warrior it would be fun to see a character similar to Bulma transforming into SSJ

super michael
Advanced Regular

Re: Canon Bra should be a warrior like Pan

Post by super michael » Sat May 25, 2024 4:59 pm

DBS Bra is already way better than GT Bra. As a kid she is great with technology, able to get rid of Dr Hedo virus which is not a small feat.
Bra has the potential to surpass Dr Gero, Dr Hedo and Bulma.

I also hope that Bra will enjoy to fight, then she can train with Pan.

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Sat May 25, 2024 9:20 pm

Remember that Bulma isn't going anywhere. She's been relevant throughout the entire story, from the very first chapter and all the way up through Super Hero (and she appears in EoZ as well of course). With that in mind, setting up Bulla to be some kind of "Bulma 2" is pretty much pointless. Even GT Bulla is more interesting to me than Bulla as "Bulma 2".
Heavy bias from my side here, but I think Bulla's character would be best as a kind of skewed, misinformed little girl saiyan roleplay, at least while she's still a child. There's plenty of gags to be found in the "Princess Bulla" concept which would fit Toriyama's style of humour, I think. Vegeta trying to be supportive and not break her heart about her misconceptions of what saiyans are like, stuff like that. It can mature into something more legitimate when she's older, but that's a fantasy within a fantasy within a fantasy... it would send me to the moon to see her take after her dad for real, though.
I guess this is the kind of thing I've got my fanfics for.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Fri May 31, 2024 6:28 am

I suppose it depends if we ever get to a period where she gets actual character focus. 😅

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Fri May 31, 2024 7:58 am

Alruneia wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:20 pm Remember that Bulma isn't going anywhere. She's been relevant throughout the entire story, from the very first chapter and all the way up through Super Hero (and she appears in EoZ as well of course). With that in mind, setting up Bulla to be some kind of "Bulma 2" is pretty much pointless. Even GT Bulla is more interesting to me than Bulla as "Bulma 2".
Heavy bias from my side here, but I think Bulla's character would be best as a kind of skewed, misinformed little girl saiyan roleplay, at least while she's still a child. There's plenty of gags to be found in the "Princess Bulla" concept which would fit Toriyama's style of humour, I think. Vegeta trying to be supportive and not break her heart about her misconceptions of what saiyans are like, stuff like that. It can mature into something more legitimate when she's older, but that's a fantasy within a fantasy within a fantasy... it would send me to the moon to see her take after her dad for real, though.
I guess this is the kind of thing I've got my fanfics for.
In GT Bra isn't smart or strong, all she does is shopping and flirt with boys. She has the bad quality of Bulma, but none of the good quality.
GT Bra is younger than Pan, yet she dress like a teenager.

DBS Bra at least she is smart, already she has a positive quality.

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:45 pm

Yes, I support your idea.

Many have pointed out that when Vegeta lauches her towards their vehicle when he is about to fight Gohan she wintands that, which implies that even if she is not trained, she is still very resistant. When they do the ritual vs vegeta baby she is in the air, which implies she flies, which means she knows about ki control. It is easy to believe that Vegeta would, at some point, train her. Maybe she was not into being a fighther and Vegeta did not want to force her, but I am sure she is very strong as well, as I said, she has some sort of training.

Personally I would love for both girls, Pan and Bra to become super saiyans, younger or older than on GT, I would not mind at all.

It would be so nice to see them train together with Piccolo. Bring in Krillin's daughter and Uub too. I have been saiying they are the new warriors, it is time they get some camera.

My favorite one is Pan. I made her on Beast tranformation

https://www.deviantart.com/saiya6cit/ar ... -985255441