Kid Buu vs Super Buu video

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gogeta1090

Kid Buu vs Super Buu video

Post by Gogeta1090 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:56 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GPsWNsw7_c

Tell me what you guys think plaese,I know my editing skills are no where near as good as CastorTroy but it was still fun to make ^_^

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:58 pm

Actually it was really cool, there were some glaring editing mistakes that sort of took me out of it from time to time but nevertheless I enjoyed it. I hope to see more from you in the future. What program(s) did you use to produce this?I don't care for the dub music but for some weird reason it's like you made this video for me because you used the couple of dub tracks I actually enjoy listening to. :lol:
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

Gogeta1090

Post by Gogeta1090 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Thank you! I would've used the Japanese dub but I don't understand Japanese :lol:

Most of the videos I make are fights that fans mostly talk about like "Who would win, Ssj3 Goku or Mystic(Ultimate) Gohan?" (I made a video of that too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5asYtoc ... re=related )

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:04 pm

That was very well made, but I agree that the Japanese audio (or at least the Japanese BGM) would have been great. You definitely have a lot of talent for video editing, can't wait to see some of your projects to come! :)

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:54 pm

The first four comments from this video.
tawandachristopher- super buu is much stronger

j1metalrocks- Actually, no he's not. When kid buu fought goku and vegeta, he was ver powerful. He's even more powerful than Super Buu. Did you see how easily his Planet Burst( :lol: )destroyed Earth. I wonder how they did that. It's funny they actually made kid buu look like a complete weakling!

tawandachristopher- no you are wrong.....super buu is stronger..its like this right just because we didnt see goku demonstrate the full potential of his power destroying planets doesn't mean that frieza was stronger than ssj goku

j1metalrocks- Shut up, just shut up! Kid Buu is stronger than super buu. Kid Buu totally pounded super saiyan 2 vegeta when he was fighting him. But there is a chance that super buu can come close. Wait no I'm just kidding.
What an idiot, you know he was pulling facts out of his ass when he mentioned the "planet burst" attack from BT3 in his point. What a mindless buffoon.

Sorry to get a bit off topic, but nice job on the video.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Zuhalter2000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zuhalter2000 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:32 pm

I liked it... I wish I could edit like that lol
[b]*Supporter of the Remastered Season Sets*[/b]
[quote="Tenshinhan (Ocean Dub)"]This three-eyed cowboy is going for one last ride![/quote]
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zuhalter2000[/url]

Gogeta1090

Post by Gogeta1090 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 am

SSJ2bardock wrote:The first four comments from this video.
tawandachristopher- super buu is much stronger

j1metalrocks- Actually, no he's not. When kid buu fought goku and vegeta, he was ver powerful. He's even more powerful than Super Buu. Did you see how easily his Planet Burst( :lol: )destroyed Earth. I wonder how they did that. It's funny they actually made kid buu look like a complete weakling!

tawandachristopher- no you are wrong.....super buu is stronger..its like this right just because we didnt see goku demonstrate the full potential of his power destroying planets doesn't mean that Freeza was stronger than ssj goku

j1metalrocks- Shut up, just shut up! Kid Buu is stronger than super buu. Kid Buu totally pounded super saiyan 2 vegeta when he was fighting him. But there is a chance that super buu can come close. Wait no I'm just kidding.
What an idiot, you know he was pulling facts out of his ass when he mentioned the "planet burst" attack from BT3 in his point. What a mindless buffoon.

Sorry to get a bit off topic, but nice job on the video.
Yeah, I blocked him and deleted most of his comments because he started insulting people who disargee with him (He thought Majin Vegeta could do pretty good when fighting Ssj3 Goku :roll: ), btw SSJ2bardock is your youtube name "bigbird3443"?

I used Sony Vegas to edit my videos NeptuneKai. I'm planning on doing SSj2 Gohan(Cell games Era) vs Brolly and Gt Trunks vs Future Trunks. Do you guys have any ideas for future videos?

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:48 am

Gogeta1090 wrote: btw SSJ2bardock is your youtube name "bigbird3443"?
Your deductive reasoning skills are amazing, how did you know?
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:01 am

Gogeta1090 wrote:I used Sony Vegas to edit my videos NeptuneKai. I'm planning on doing SSj2 Gohan(Cell games Era) vs Brolly and Gt Trunks vs Future Trunks. Do you guys have any ideas for future videos?
I would love to see Broly vs Bojack fihgt video, but only because of the many similarities in their looks/body, I know that Broly would win in the end.

I know this would be hard, but I always thought that Lord Slug (giant form) vs a great ape would be awesome. I've also always wondered how a Piccolo and Vegeta fight would look.

I have tons of other "fantasy fights", as I call them, that I think would be cool, and with someone as skilled as you making the videos, I know that they will look great.

Gogeta1090

Post by Gogeta1090 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 am

SSj_Rambo wrote:
Gogeta1090 wrote:I used Sony Vegas to edit my videos NeptuneKai. I'm planning on doing SSj2 Gohan(Cell games Era) vs Brolly and Gt Trunks vs Future Trunks. Do you guys have any ideas for future videos?
I would love to see Broly vs Bojack fihgt video, but only because of the many similarities in their looks/body, I know that Broly would win in the end.

I know this would be hard, but I always thought that Lord Slug (giant form) vs a great ape would be awesome. I've also always wondered how a Piccolo and Vegeta fight would look.

I have tons of other "fantasy fights", as I call them, that I think would be cool, and with someone as skilled as you making the videos, I know that they will look great.
I did a Piccolo vs Vegeta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHXLGUUy9Y&feature=user

SSj_Rambo
I Live Here

Post by SSj_Rambo » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 am

Gogeta1090 wrote:I did a Piccolo vs Vegeta http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHXLGUUy9Y&feature=user
Wow, that ones pretty good too! About how long does it take you to crank one of these out?

If you ever need ideas for new videos just ask me!