Awesome Wow! Super Anime Team! DBZ Parody: Goku vs. Freeza

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Awesome Wow! Super Anime Team! DBZ Parody: Goku vs. Freeza

Post by El Diabeetus » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 pm

I think you guys will enjoy this the most:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0cBWbh90C8

It's a parody of the Goku vs. Freeza part of DBZ.

But it's animated in South Park style. Thanks to the help of the person who does the South Park animations for me, this was made. ComedyLiker23 did the animation. The only part I did art wise was, making the crappy background and the South Park versions of Goku and Freeza.

Some of the jokes are making fun of the dub. Others are jokes everyone would get. Also the Japanese terms are used so instead of "Super Saiyan" it's "Super Saiya-jin" except for Krillin since, no matter how much I tried to say Kuririn I screwed up.

Asimismo, en el mágico lenguaje de español, una especie de:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ6_GaEGq6E
a.k.a my crappy attempt at dubbing it into Spanish.

The reason this is called Awesome Wow! Super Anime Team! is I randomly wanted to make fun of long titles in Japanese shows, and this has a lot of references to anime, like DBZ, Death Note, etc.

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:24 am

Not bad at all! Specially the kinky voice comment between SS3 and SS4.

Anyways, as a native Spanish speaker you had me in stitches with the whole "eso es completa bullshit"! :lol:

Cartman Blues
Beyond Newbie

Post by Cartman Blues » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:23 am

Classic
desirecampbell wrote:
Nothing is ever mentioned that being part human would impede the transformation to SSj4. Vegeta's body was literally invaded by an alien being

Rocketman wrote:
So was ChiChi's.