SSJ2 Gohan [Fandub]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

SSJ2 Gohan [Fandub]

Post by El Diabeetus » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMq0Lv_QAg

I had to leave the Japanese track to retain Unmei no Hi, this is my first attempt at really screaming like they do on Dragon Ball Z.

Just like FUNimation's dub, my Kid Goku and Kid/Teen Gohan voices are the same.

Please tell me what you guys think.
I gotta practice so I can scream for a longer period of time, without running out of breath.

Cell's voice, I was just trying to get out of the way and for Piccolo, I tried to imitate or get close to Scott McNeil's.
Last edited by El Diabeetus on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 pm

It was really good, especially the scream. I just didn't like the cell; it seemed too generic to me.
My Super Awesome GT Origins Idea
"さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!"
"SuperSaiyan3Goku, give me all your breasts."

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 pm

Wow, that scream was actually REALLY good. Well, the beginning was. The problem is that it is split up into fragments... if it were a continuous scream, then it would have been much better.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Post by El Diabeetus » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Freeza Heika wrote:It was really good, especially the scream. I just didn't like the cell; it seemed too generic to me.
Yeah, I know. If I ever seriously fandub Cell, I won't use that voice. I just did that so I could focus more on Gohan. Also, right now I'm messing around to see what works with Cell, and what doesn't.
bkev wrote:Wow, that scream was actually REALLY good. Well, the beginning was. The problem is that it is split up into fragments... if it were a continuous scream, then it would have been much better.
Yeah, I haven't done too many power up screams, so for now, I'll keep practicing so it won't fragment.

I was thinking of putting the two scream bloopers I have, up on YouTube.
What happens is; an semi-continuous scream, than Gohan's balls drop and he sounds like he's way older than 11.