DragonBall Z: The Room 29 Productions Dub

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:59 pm

What parts do you have open? If I have the right kind of mic, I might be able to get into it.
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:15 pm

I'm not sure what's going on with this right now. ^^;
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:15 pm

Chuquita wrote:I'm not sure what's going on with this right now. ^^;
You're done your lines, right?
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:00 pm

bkev wrote:
Chuquita wrote:I'm not sure what's going on with this right now. ^^;
You're done your lines, right?

I've done them and sent them in to Kino and the others a while ago. :3

I just haven't heard any updates on if there's any lines I should do over or if there's anything else needed from me.
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:14 pm

Right now, I'm waiting on Kino to make a big announcement. More people seem to listen to her than me.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

Azure
Beyond Newbie

Post by Azure » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:00 am

.......and done ( obviously pending retakes).
http://voiceacting.co.uk/azure/media/azure_puar.zip
:D
www.voiceacting.co.uk / www.shonen.co.uk

KinoFourpaws
Regular

Post by KinoFourpaws » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:27 pm

First off, apologies, guys. I've been fairly busy lately and I've been dealing with more computer problems. (Like that's any excuse... )

Okay, bkev has suggested that we do a rehearsal over Skype of some of the important parts and the fight scenes. He and I will be going over the script and picking out which parts to rehearse. Once we've figured out said parts, I will post with them and the characters that are in them.

For those of you currently still in the cast (whom have not gotten their lines to me), once that list goes up, I need to know when you can be available for this. The sooner this can get put together, the better. We need to re-fuel some interest in this project. Unfortunately, this whole upcoming week is a no-go for me as far as getting this taken care of goes, as I'll be working pretty much the whole time. :/ But I'll be needing you guys to contact me anyway once we've figured out what sections of the script to cover so we can work out a viable time after that.

Do note that if, even if you're working on your lines or you've finished them, if you haven't already sent them to me, you're very likely going to get called upon for this rehearsal. The only people for whom I'm not making it mandatory to participate are those whose final lines I have. So if you have them but haven't sent them, SEND THEM TO ME.

Also, let me just re-emphasize: currently, the best way to contact me is through e-mail. That is the surest way of contacting me about ANYTHING. I've been unable to be on I'm constantly lately (you'll see me on them again more often now, but it's still not the best way), and I'm not always able to access the forum if I get a PM or someone posts on the thread. If you don't see me on either when you're trying to get a hold of me, then just send me an email; I WILL get it.

Now, to those who have finished their lines and sent them to me before this post, I would like to say thank you very, very much; I appreciate it a lot. I'm very sorry I haven't updated you guys yet on whether or not re-takes are needed; to be sure, I will let each of you know very soon if they are or not.

Pardon the mess... @_@
Art, etc. links taken down for now. Will be updated at some point. I dunno.

I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE D:

Steam handle: KinoFourpaws. Want to shoot up some zambees?

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:18 pm

Guys... please... just humor us and TELL us if you're not interested anymore. It's not the waiting that personally irks me; it's the fact that I can't tell if anyone's going to do anything. I'd wait another YEAR if we had good communication... but it seems the only two people in conact are Kino and myself (well, Chuquita did try recently in the thread; and I understand Kino is still in good contact with Kaboom and Conan; and Azure has gotten some of her lines to us, but otherwise... :evil: ). Raz, Kendamu, and others who have expressed interest; do not hesistate to contact Kino or myself!

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:56 am

I'm very sorry I haven't updated you guys yet on whether or not re-takes are needed; to be sure, I will let each of you know very soon if they are or not.

I'm just waiting for the above. I have my mic and stuff ready for if there's anything I need to redo. ^^;
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:16 am

Chu (hope you don't mind me callin ya that), let Kino know bout that. She said her computer hates daizex.

Anyway, yeah. Anyone else? please? :)

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 am

bkev wrote:Chu (hope you don't mind me callin ya that), let Kino know bout that. She said her computer hates daizex.

Anyway, yeah. Anyone else? please? :)

I don't mind at all. ^^

I'll make sure to e-mail her about if I need to redo anything.
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:49 pm

Okay guys, we have finally gotten some confirmation, and have a few roles open. This is both good news and bad news, as you who joined later on have a shot at these roles now.

1. Raisin (aka the other purple guy)
2. Higher Dragon; I'd be for keeping the original Japanese voice, but that's not really possible should we use Stevey's music :/
3. Bubbles. Yes, the monkey.
4. Kame Sen'nin. An iconic role, in a small part.

Super 17
Regular

Post by Super 17 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:06 am

So what happened to this project. Is there more of a chance that this project is not going to happen rathen then happening?

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:39 pm

._. Is anyone interested? I've talked to Kino about considering moving the bulk of the project over to Voice Acting Alliance, as there might be some who are more willing to FINISH THEIR LINES... *hinthinthint*; but the major thing about keeping it here is for two reasons.

a. Nostalgia's sake

b. It's supposed to be a 'daizex' exclusive. This is Kino's take.

Thoughts?
Steven Perry wrote:
POSTERS

Image Image Image

These babies are ready for distribution! The middle poster has the release date '01/01/08'. Is that okay?
Just showing you guys the AWESOMENESS that is our posters.