Some Fan-Fic/Comic idea's I thought of.

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Some Fan-Fic/Comic idea's I thought of.

Post by Big Momma » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:04 pm

I just wanted to post a couple of idea's that I've had for fan-fics/comics. Just tell me if they sound interesting at all. I'm not completely sure if I'll even go through with these, I just wanted to post up some ideas I've gotten while bored and doing something Dragonball related.

Idea #1 - Dragonball Z After Story
This is a sort of "replacement" to Dragonball GT(or perhaps takes place inbetween Z and GT).

It's been a quite a few years since Z ended, and the earth has been at peace. Goku and Uub return from their training and every has a "Whoo! Welcome back!" party. Goku and Uub show off the significant increases in power they have recieved while training, and everyone is amazing. Then, some villain comes(obviously) and tries to *insert evil act here* but Goku and Uub easily take him out, but not before the other Z Senshi fail miserably(They haven't trained much in the time of peace.)

Afterwards, Vegeta can't stop thinking about how Goku easily disposed of the villain he was crushed by, and he is overwhelmed by jealousy. He thinks of all the times Goku has suprased him and becomes infuriated. Then, his late father comes to him in a vision. He reminds Vegeta of an old myth that says there is a way to gain incredible power, but he much travel to the ends of the universe to get it. (I haven't really thought of what is is yet, but it is definitely life-threatning to Vegeta and anyone in their right minds would pass up this chance if they understood the danger).

Vegeta leaves earth alone to get this phenomonal power, but not before telling Bulma what he's doing. She tries to stop him(This myth is well known) but he goes anyway. Soon, due to Bulma's pleas, Goku, Uub, Gotenks, Trunks,*insert other Z Senshi here* go into space to stop Vegeta. They travel from planet to planet, Galaxy to Galaxy, trying to find Vegeta. Meanwhile, Vegeta's quest is also being shown. Ultimately, the story will lead up to an epic "Winner-keeps-all" showdown between Goku and Vegeta.

Idea #2 - Furiza's Backstory
This is a backstory for Furiza. Long ago, Furiza was an innocent, young boy, living on a far away planet with his family. His family happens to be the royal family of his planet, ruling it in a monarchy. His race, "insert spiffy space race here", is a pretty tough race, much like the Saiyans. In fact, the two races are in cohorts, they are considered "allies" and two of, if not the strongest races in the galaxy. Furiza lives with his father King Cold, mother, Coola, and his sister(GASP! NEW CHARACTER). Being the older brother, Coola is always picking on Furiza, and Furiza is constantly competing with Coola. Furiza has always been best friends with his sister, though, and always goes to her for advice and whatnot.

However, one day, the Saiyans decide that Furiza's race is becoming too powerful, and decide to attack their planet unexpectedly. There is a great war that ensues, and many lives are lost. In the end, however, the Saiyans win, and Furiza's family is the only one that gets away. Furiza becomes trapped in some rubble, and his sister goes back to get him. Thinking they had both died, the rest of the family leaves. While rescuing Furiza, his sister is attacked by a Saiyan. The Saiyan man kills Furiza's sister, and the rage he feels causes him to undergo his first transformation. He uses this new power to obliterate nearly every Saiyan that attacked his planet. He returns to his sisters corpse, and vows revenge on the Saiyan race. With his new power, he will rule over them, and make them suffer.

Eventually, he meets back up with his family, and gives them the bad news. Soon after, Coola (And probably the rest of the family) learn to do these transformations, and use this power to take over the Saiyan race.

Idea #3 - Goku and Uubs' Adventures

This is basicaly what went on with Goku and Uub while they were off training. They fight many different villains here and there, etc. This is basically something that can't be written flat out, becuase it is made up of many different stories.

Anyway, those are the ideas I have right now. Feel free to comment on them! :wink:
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:36 pm

I have always though it would be cool to have a short series about Uub's training. Like when Roshi told Goku to travel the world and experience life. Goku might have had Uub do that same thing. Maybe even Uub going on adventures finding the Dragon Balls or climbing Korin's tower.