Dragon Ball GT: Goku kills Yi Xing Long - Preview [Fandub]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Dragon Ball GT: Goku kills Yi Xing Long - Preview [Fandub]

Post by El Diabeetus » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syaeO1zqAsc&fmt=18

I am dubbing the whole scene, but I'm waiting for the female lines to be sent in and I gotta finish every male line that's in the scene. Yep, I'm going into 1999 Chris Sabat mode, voicing almost all the male characters. Well, unlike Sabat, I am voicing every male character.

I did both Goku's and Yi Xing Long's voices.

Credit to colonelsilver/Super17, for the DAN DAN instrumental.
Last edited by El Diabeetus on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Dragon Ball GT: Goku kills Yi Xing Long - Preview [Fandu

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:23 pm

SSJ4 Furanki wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syaeO1zqAsc&fmt=18

I am dubbing the whole scene, but I'm waiting for the female lines to be sent in and I gotta finish every male line that's in the scene. Yep, I'm going into 1999 Chris Sabat mode, voicing all the male characters.

Uh...Schemmel did Son, Lord Kaiô, and Nail while Chris Cason and McFarland were doing male characters too.

EDIT: Considering the look on Son's face when he first speaks you might want to rerecord with a bit more...anger?
Last edited by JulieYBM on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball GT: Goku kills Yi Xing Long - Preview [Fandu

Post by El Diabeetus » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:25 pm

JulieYBM wrote:
SSJ4 Furanki wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syaeO1zqAsc&fmt=18

I am dubbing the whole scene, but I'm waiting for the female lines to be sent in and I gotta finish every male line that's in the scene. Yep, I'm going into 1999 Chris Sabat mode, voicing all the male characters.

Uh...Schemmel did Son, Lord Kaiô, and Nail while Chris Cason and McFarland were doing male characters too.
I know, but the majority of characters were done by Sabat, and compared to McFarland or Schemmel, Sabat had the most characters to do. I should of written that with better wording... I changed the description to make the wording better.

I was planning to redub the part about "This is the hope of our planet."
When I dubbed Goku's voice when I said, "I can't die just yet." I tried to emulate the Japanese version of the scene. Guess, I fucked up.