Fan Animation: 'Dragonball Z: The Rise of Saint'

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Fan Animation: 'Dragonball Z: The Rise of Saint'

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:25 pm

Anyone seen this? It's quite well done and the artistic styling of the characters is quite sleak.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Anyone seen this? It's quite well done and the artistic styling of the characters is quite sleak.
Did you make this? :?
Last edited by Tanooki Kuribo on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkhawk5
Beyond Newbie

Post by darkhawk5 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:43 pm

Interesting....though i don't really like the art style, for the same reason i don't like those stick figure DBZ animations.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:28 am

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:
Did you make this? :?
Oh no, I just found it on YT. I thought it was interesting enough...until I watched the whole thing...and noticed some of the dialogue was...
She/Her
bisexual milf

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 am

Oh no, I just found it on YT. I thought it was interesting enough...until I watched the whole thing...and noticed some of the dialogue was...
Ok good. If you did make it I wouldn't say anything bad about it but, it looks like shit. It was really bad. I don't know how people can sit there and watch this.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:47 am

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:
Ok good. If you did make it I wouldn't say anything bad about it but, it looks like shit. It was really bad. I don't know how people can sit there and watch this.
Ah well, I suppose I'm still inexperienced in this field of fan creations. I thought the effort was nice, but alas... :lol:
She/Her
bisexual milf