DB Special: Gohan Informing the Family of the Party [Fandub]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

DB Special: Gohan Informing the Family of the Party [Fandub]

Post by El Diabeetus » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTzGZqaOGek&fmt=18

Well, I wanted to dub something from the new special, so I did.

I did all the voices other than Chi-Chi's, I just left in the Japanese voice for her.

If you guys like these, I'll make more dubs from the special.

Enjoy!

Saiyan
Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiyan » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Personally, I thought that your Goten was the best out of all three, especially with his lines in the beginning. However, I thought Gohan was your worst. He sounds incredibly monotone, instead of trying to sound aloof and to convince Goku to go. It seemed like you were focusing more on fitting the mouth flaps rather than conveying what he was saying. Can't say much about Goku though, seeing as how half his lines were you trying to say stuff while his mouth was closed.

Keep going with this though! :D

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Post by El Diabeetus » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Saiyan wrote:Personally, I thought that your Goten was the best out of all three, especially with his lines in the beginning. However, I thought Gohan was your worst. He sounds incredibly monotone, instead of trying to sound aloof and to convince Goku to go. It seemed like you were focusing more on fitting the mouth flaps rather than conveying what he was saying. Can't say much about Goku though, seeing as how half his lines were you trying to say stuff while his mouth was closed.

Keep going with this though! :D
Whoo hoo, my voice is monotone, yeah. Gohan was just my natural voice. But, glad Goten and Goku came out well. I'll probably re-dub Gohan.