DVD Decrypter Help

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

DVD Decrypter Help

Post by Big Momma » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:35 pm

So, I just got DVD Decrypter, and have successfuly ripped "The Return of Cooler".

However, I have a few questions.

(And I'm using FUNi DVD's here)

Is there any way to just rip certain audio from the DVD? For instance, just ripping the Japanese track.

If, at least in the English, can you rip the audio with JUST voices, and no BGM, or the other way around. Or perhaps JUST the SFX?

Is there a way to just rip certain chapters?

What do each of the file types mean? (I know .VOB is video, but that's about it XP)

And lastly, at some points the ripped file skips parts of the video, or the audio messes up. Do I need to just rip it again?

Anyway, those are my questions(for now, at least) any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

DBHighDefinition
Regular

Post by DBHighDefinition » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:14 pm

When you open DVD Decrypter, go to "Mode" then "IFO". You should now see the different titles and chapters in the Input panel. The one with the longest length is pretty much always the main movie, and you should see the chapters below that.

If you want to choose which audio you want, click "Stream Processing" next to "Input" then click "Enable Stream Processing". You should now see the audio and subtitle options ( As well as the video option at the top ) choose what you like then your ready to go.

If you want just the voices or the music, then you will have to open the AC-3 audio files in some kind of audio editor, then manually choose which audio channel you want.
[quote="Roshi in DB Evolution"]Believe it punk, you're getting your clock, cleaned![/quote]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/DBHighDef]My old YouTube is back up and running![/url]