A New Fandub Series on Youtube: DBZRemixed

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Satan-Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Satan-Sama » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:07 am

ShinRogafuken wrote: EDIT: Just in case I get bombarded with questions etc.,
Don't hold your breath on that one... :roll:
KRILLIN'S IN DA HOUSE!
AND HE IS LOOKING MONDO COOL!
SO DON'T BE CRAMPIN' HIS STYLE!

PrincessVegeta
Banned

Post by PrincessVegeta » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:45 pm

shotkeeper wrote:This is going to flop IMO :D and I'm gonna sit back and watch it happen.
And thanks to you this great accurate fandub has been suspended and cancelled, after you posted a rude message of SuperJactors video and said you would report him to Funimation there afterwards.

You idiot do you know you just ruined any oppertunity of a perfect DBZ dub.. and you still can't spell...
The Ultimate Funimation Fangirl.

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:55 pm

PrincessVegeta wrote: And thanks to you this great accurate fandub has been suspended
Oh yes Raditz having a battle power of 12,000 and names like "Radditsu" or "Bejita" is incredibly accurate.
PrincessVegeta wrote: You idiot do you know you just ruined any oppertunity of a perfect DBZ dub.. and you still can't spell...

Ha Ha I'd rather watch Funi's season 3 dub then that tripe-to-be.
Oh and maybe you should check your own spelling before you insult others. What pray tell is an "oppertunity"?
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

KaiserNeko
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by KaiserNeko » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:58 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:
PrincessVegeta wrote: And thanks to you this great accurate fandub has been suspended
Oh yes Raditz having a battle power of 12,000 and names like "Radditsu" or "Bejita" is incredibly accurate.
PrincessVegeta wrote: You idiot do you know you just ruined any oppertunity of a perfect DBZ dub.. and you still can't spell...

Ha Ha I'd rather watch Funi's season 3 dub then that tripe-to-be.
Oh and maybe you should check your own spelling before you insult others. What pray tell is an "oppertunity"?
PrincessVegeta is the closest thing to a troll that an honest opinion can be. And that's if he... she... it really isn't a total troll. So I wouldn't bother.
Check out TeamFourStar's DragonBall Z Abridged:
http://teamfourstar.com/

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:16 pm

I think that was just a poor attempt at sarcasm?

Or at least I really hope it was
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:20 pm

SSJ2bardock wrote:I think that was just a poor attempt at sarcasm?

Or at least I really hope it was
PrincesVegeta's bullshit? No that's just stupidity. Have you seen a post written by this guy before?

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Uh.... it's a guy? :shock:
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:28 pm

SSJ2bardock wrote:Uh.... it's a guy? :shock:
Yeah it's Gokuden, he was kicked off of this forum for shouting about how "super cool" his bootlegs were. He came back disguised as a woman named "PrincessVegeta" once he was banned only for people to realize his IP address matched Gokuden's. He still holds up this charade to try and fool newer members (I suppose). Why Mr.EX hasn't banned him yet I don't know.

He's defending this project because he was part of it supplying the footage from his bootlegs. Fun fact he's been kicked off many other forums too.

(Tired NeptuneKai is tired of typing out this assholes history.)

Chrome
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Chrome » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:12 pm

PrincessVegeta wrote:And thanks to you this great accurate fandub has been suspended and cancelled, after you posted a rude message of SuperJactors video and said you would report him to Funimation there afterwards.
Number one, it was never a great, accurate fandub. It was a middling-at-best, inferior FUNimation dub that needed serious improvement.

Number two, I don't believe the suspension had anything to do with Daizex members (as you kept PMing me on YouTube).

Number three, even if he did report it to FUNimation, it wouldn't be taken down within the space of only a day and his videos would be gone due to "copyright infringement" not "terms of use violation".

I've said all this before to you, why are you coming here and re-hashing this rubbish? Are just trying to start an argument?
In a nutshell: Likes the sub and the dub and barely ever posts.
You'll probably find me [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/chromegloss55]here[/url] more often...

ShinRogafuken
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ShinRogafuken » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 pm

PrincessVegeta wrote:
shotkeeper wrote:This is going to flop IMO :D and I'm gonna sit back and watch it happen.
And thanks to you this great accurate fandub has been suspended and cancelled, after you posted a rude message of SuperJactors video and said you would report him to Funimation there afterwards.

You idiot do you know you just ruined any oppertunity of a perfect DBZ dub.. and you still can't spell...
Who is this?

You know its pretty lame that you're trying to restart an old topic, come on guys this DBZRemixed is over there's no point to continue talking about it.

Satan-Sama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Satan-Sama » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:53 pm

PrincessVegeta wrote:

There's a good reason why no one likes you on here...
KRILLIN'S IN DA HOUSE!
AND HE IS LOOKING MONDO COOL!
SO DON'T BE CRAMPIN' HIS STYLE!

shotkeeper
Regular

Post by shotkeeper » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:57 am

Satan-Sama wrote:
PrincessVegeta wrote:

There's a good reason why no one likes you on here...
Ok let me clear EVERYTHING up. This mostly for VegetoEX(the admin and owner of this site)

I didn't report anything :D. One of you guys even said it can't BE reported , because Funimation already knows.

And yeah I still hate you PrincessVegeta (Gokudenn). Why you angry now? What happend when you banned me at capsule corps for saying that you are stealings posts from daizex? :D .

And now you can't deny you're not Gokudenn you faggot. You just gave yourself away. You said I still can't spell, this is what you used to say at Capsule Corp. So how can you say you STILL can't spell, if I don't know you and you're not the admin at Capsule Corp.

Hope some people understand what I'm saying :P, it's a bit hard to explain.

Conclusion:

Princesvegeta = Gokedenn = Admin Capsule corp = Youtube bootlegger wanna-be dragonbox owner.

At her own forums(Not even her own, but acts like that) she steals photos from here and says it's her own stuff lmfao.

The new dubbers should blame you for being such an ass.

Super 17
Regular

Post by Super 17 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 am

Either Mike is having fun with this thread, by seeing something fail and all of the criticism that is being said or he hasen't been watching this topic lately, because by now it should be locked.

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:51 am

Super 17 wrote:Either Mike is having fun with this thread, by seeing something fail and all of the criticism that is being said or he hasen't been watching this topic lately, because by now it should be locked.
Oh, come now, don't be like that; all this drama is so entertaining...
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:47 am

PrincessVegeta is now banned. I think we've all had enough of that.

shotkeeper is temporarily banned for the grossly-overdone insult(s).

Thread is locked.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::