Techno Ball Z?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zuhalter2000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Techno Ball Z?

Post by Zuhalter2000 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 am

Ok, so I was showing my friends the Bardock special and they wanted to watch it with the American music (http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Ball-Doubl ... UTF8&s=dvd). We begin and the intro music is this bizarre grunge-techno-Dragon Ball Z song I have never heard! What in God's name was raping my ears!?

I meant for this to be in the Music section :oops: Sorry!
[b]*Supporter of the Remastered Season Sets*[/b]
[quote="Tenshinhan (Ocean Dub)"]This three-eyed cowboy is going for one last ride![/quote]
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zuhalter2000[/url]

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:27 am

Someone who wants to be Batman (but isn't) saying "Dragonball Z..." in a creepy-as-hell voice every thirty seconds (over this ... multi-minute intro... ... thing)...
... I don't know. I've only heard it a couple times--when I first got the special on VHS many moons ago (well, more like many suns ago, but... around the time it came out), and recently when I was at home in conjunction with my cousin putting it in the VCR. At which point I tried very hard to find something else to do that involved me listening to not-evil-evil-evil-not-DBZ-song. :shock:

Ur, so I don't have an answer, other than I would be ok with not having to hear said "WTF!!!"-fest ever again.
Then again, there's less weird-faced vocals than in "Step into the grand tooyah!"... :!:
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 pm

I thought it was neat when I was 13. :oops:
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:08 pm

I actually tried to watch the Trunks Special in English a couple days ago (with the English music, because I wanted something completely different in terms of audio so that I could... you get the idea, I wanted to hear something even more different) and that song just...

A) Creeped me out (ZEE... ZEE... ZEE...)

B) Made me shit my pants (see above)

C) Sounded like crap

D) Made the hardcore-ness of it sound even more ridiculous when placed over the HEAD CHA-LA animation

Protect thy ears, kids.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

DBZGokuSaiyan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DBZGokuSaiyan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Kingdom Heartless wrote:I thought it was neat when I was 13. :oops:
I've always thought it sounded badass. But that's just me. :D
Get Sponsored. Give Back.

SocialVibe

_StreetSonic_

Post by _StreetSonic_ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:42 pm

You should listen to the remix version. :D

DBZGokuSaiyan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie