Gohan fan art of awesomeness

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Commander_Red
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Commander_Red » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:33 am

Saiyavenger2941 wrote:
Technically, it was just a huge case of executive meddling. Toriyama had it all set up for Mystic Gohan to be the final savior of the series, and leaving Goku dead. However, the Goku fanboys RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGED and the people above Toriyama told him to make Goku the final hero.
...How did the fanboys know what was gonna happen? Were they drinking buddies with Mr Toriyama?

(I'm skeptical.)

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Re: LEAVE GOHAN ALONE!-Chris Crocker

Post by NeptuneKai » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 am

TheAmericanDream wrote:
jjgp1112 wrote:
NeptuneKai wrote: Ha ha sorry, to be more specific Cell saga Gohan's fanbase. It seems like it suffers from Brolly syndrome. "HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM! *FAP FAP FAP FAP* "
I feel sad now :(

lol Whatev's Gohan's awesome! Ignore the haters. SSJ2's cool, it's that simple. I think you can't compare any Gohan to Brolly. Who I also like, even though he's a brainless monster. I always felt bad for the guy all he really has is his rage.
Ta-da!

TheAmericanDream
Not-So-Newbie

Re: LEAVE GOHAN ALONE!-Chris Crocker

Post by TheAmericanDream » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:58 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:
TheAmericanDream wrote:
jjgp1112 wrote: I feel sad now :(

lol Whatev's Gohan's awesome! Ignore the haters. SSJ2's cool, it's that simple. I think you can't compare any Gohan to Brolly. Who I also like, even though he's a brainless monster. I always felt bad for the guy all he really has is his rage.
Ta-da!

I was just at work today. I am a teacher, my kids won't shut up about fusion characters and Broli. I mean I think that's just the shallow juvenile fans favorites the strongest ones, but I don't think that means there aren't good reasons to like the character or others like them. I think that movie had one of the more interesting original stories of the Dragonball Movies.