DragonballAF

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MajinKing
Not-So-Newbie

DragonballAF

Post by MajinKing » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:20 pm

DragonballAF Chapter 01.
Cover Page has earth and goku standing on it with a smile.

In space...
A huge ship that is shaped simaler to a saiyajin spaceship but is big and has no circle in the middle is flying through space. Their is a seat in front of a large and long window at the top floor of the ship. All you can see is the back of the seat, but their is someone sitting on it. You can see his arm sticking out of the seat with a glass of what appears to be wine on his left hand. He is continuesly spinning the glass. Suddenely one of the doors on the ship open, a small creature who looks like an even smaller version of chibi boo comes in. He is wearing a simaler suit that bobidi's minions wore and is wearing a helmet. Sir reporting great news! ," said the minion. What is it, did you fine the clone? ," asked whatever is sitting on the chair. Yes sir, he is in a planet called earth! ," said the minion. The ship then speeds up it's pace.

At earth...
2 years have passed since goku took the young boy named oob under his wing.
In a mountain wasteland their are two figures exchanging blows, it is none other then goku and oob. Is that all you have master!? ," asked oob. Goku smiles and ducks away from one of oob's punches and throws a uppercut, oob moves his head back and the uppercut misses and now oob kicks goku on the face. Goku falls to the ground but quickly gets up. Grampa!! Goku turns and sees that it is pan who is calling him from the sky. She lands in front of him and jumps on him and hugs him. Oh grampa I missed you!! ," cried pan. But it's only been a few minutes," said goku in a cheery voice. THATS TOO LONG!! ," SCREAMED PAN. EEK ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, your just like your grand mother. ," said goku softly.

Goku is wearing the same clothing he had for most of DragonballZ. Oob and pan are wearing the same excact wardrobe as goku, yes even the weighted shirt. Although oob has the nyoibo strapped on him like when goku was a boy. Pan is now 6 and oob is 12. So what do we do now goku? ," asked oob. Well I think we shoud get something to eat. ," answerd goku. Oob falls onto the ground comicaly. But we just eat about less then an hour ago!!," said a surprised/freaked out oob. Hey I cant help it, I was born this way! Besides you shoud have gotten used to this already, we've known one another for two years. I know everyone of my freinds has! ," said a comicaly anoyed goku. Well it's harder then you think to get used to something this strange. ," said oob softly.

Grampa, I think you shoud go back home with us. ," said pan. What? You visit me almost everyday pan. ," said goku. Not for me idiot, but for grandma she misses you a lot. I mean she may not show it but she sulks every night. ," said pan. Goku has a concerned look on his face. Well it has been a long time, and I kind of miss her cooking. ," said goku. IS FOOD ALL YOU THINK ABOUT GRAMPA!!?," exclaimed pan. Sorry sorry! ," said goku. Hmph... ," said pan. Well I kind of miss them all too. What the heck. Your parents woud be ok with this right oob? ," asked goku. Yeah but ," said oob. Perfect! We can continue our training over there! ," said goku. Great! ," said pan. Goku and pan begin to float. Alright! Flying Nimbus!!," exclaimed oob. The nimbus arives and oob jumps on it and they all take off.

Out in north city their is a huge crater in the center of the city. In the middle is a round ship. Multiple doors appear and open. Some beings who look simaler to chibi boo except they are wearing some space armor and helmets and are also smaller and come out in rows from each door. The humans begin to scream. Monsters! Monsters!! Screamed the humans. Then came out a being from one of the ships main doors who looked like super boo but taller and more muscular. He is wearing a type of space armor. The majin race will take over this world one way or another!!," said the boo like creature to the humans. What shall we do master?," asked one of the minions. Kill them all for starters. ," said the boo like creature. All the humans begin to panic and scream for mercy. Most decide to run. Hahahahhahahhahhahhaha!! ," laughed the boo like creature.
To be continued in chapter two...

I know pan acts too mature for her age but that is how I decided I wanted her to be. She is one of those kids who know too much for their age but at the same time I wanted to mix her matureness with a little kid personality too.

This is actualy a rewrite of the original AF I wrote. I just did not like they way it was going so I wrote it again, this time with more caution. So please tell me what you think? Constructive criticism is accepted.
90% of dragonball fans detest dragonballgt. If you are one of the 10% who like GT, post this in your signature.

Read my DBGT Remake fanfic! http://db.schuby.org/daizex/viewtopic.php?t=9747
Read my DBAF fanfic, it has terrible writing the first few chapters but I improve in later ones, http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/creative-corner/fanworks-library/101320-dragonballaf.html

MajinKing
Not-So-Newbie

Post by MajinKing » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:42 am

DragonballAF Chapter 02
There is nothing but ruins at the former north city, there standing on the main door of the ship is the one responsibe. For just giving the orders caused the destruction of the city, that is Majin Moo!

Cover has Hercule hiding behind Majin Boo while he prepares to fight.

"So have you found the clones excact location yet? ," asked Majin Moo. "Yes we have, since he is the reincarnated form of the clone he has simaler DNA so it was not too much trouble tracking him. He is about south of here, 2000 or so kilometers from here. ," replied one of the minions. "Perfect! Squad B and C, follow me!! The rest of the squads, go and cause destruction so that I may become king of this world!! ," Said Majin Moo. "YES SIR!! ," Yelled all the minions. Majin Moo begins to float up into the sky and takes off. Squad B and C follow him. The rest of the minions fly to another direction.

Scene shifts over to goku and co.
"Grampa I thought we were going back home. ," Said pan. "Well I realised I'm too hungry and I actualy cant wait till we get home but I just cant resist so we're heading over to a restaurant. ," Said goku. "Your so immature, I'm only six and I can hold in my hunger. ," Said pan in a smart tone. "So how's the Kinto-Un oob!? ,Goku asked. "It's amasing! Although it's not as fast as flying by yourself. When will you be teaching me how to fly? ," asked oob. All in due time. ," replied goku. "Wow your like twice my age and you cant fly? Talk about imature. ," Said pan. "Grrr.... shut it you brat! ," Replied Oob. "B-brat!? ," Replied pan. "Oh no.," Said goku in his thoughts. Pan begins to get tears in her eyes. Grampa!! He's being mean!! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!! ," Cried pan. Pan floats quickly to goku so he coud hug her while she sulks. Oob looks shocked in a comical fasion with his mouth wide open and a long buger coming out of his nose and dots for eyes.

"There there pan. ," said goku. Out of nowhere someone shouts. HEY!! Goku and Oob turn around. Goku stares and sets down pan. It is Majin Moo and his minions. Goku and Oob put their serious faces. "We have been looking for you for a while. ," Said Majin Moo with a smile. "Grampa who are they? ," Asked pan. "Who? Who have you been looking for! ," Asked goku. "The clone. ," He replied. "The clone? ," Asked goku. "Hahahahahaha! Look at all your dumbfounded faces. ," Said Majin Moo. "Do not play dumb with us. We know he is among you. Now hand him over, the whelp next to you! ," Yelled one of the minions. "O-oob? "Wait! That guy in the front looks a lot like the evil boo! It's coming kind of clear now that their intentions are not good ones. ," Goku said in his thoughts.

"M-me? ," Asked oob. "Sorry but I cant let you have him. ," Said goku. "Hmph, well I guese you wont live to see the sun go down!! Squad B Squad C after the clone!! ," Yelled Majin Moo. "YES SIR!! ,"Replied all his minions. All minions charge at where goku oob and pan are at. Goku oob and even pan prepare to fight back. Goku puts on his fighting post and in a few seconds they are all surrounded by the minions. Goku is prepared to start the punches but Majin Moo charges at goku. YOUR MY OPONENT!! "Grr... damn! ," said goku. He turns from base form to SSJ 03. Majin Moo still coming at him tries to punch him but goku ducks and kicks him on his right cheek and sends him flying through his minions. He stops himself from falling and flies over to goku and throws a kick which goku blocks with his left arm and then prepares to punch him on the face but Majin Moo's head stretches upwards and dodges the punch and wraps his neck on goku's neck, choking him.

"Damn him! I cant breathe!! ," Yelled goku in his thoughts. Majin Moo continuously elbows goku on the gut. Pan and Oob are also having problems of their own. Pan is beating up everyone who is coming towards her. Oob is doing the same. One of the minions come from behind him and grab him, but oob hits him with his head so many times the the minion gets knocked out. "There's too many!! ," Cried Oob. Pan is beating up these two big looking guys. She kicks one of them away and elbows one on the face. Somehow while Majin Moo still has his neck wrapped on goku he manages to still power up and blow him away into peices just by screaming. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggh!! Majin Moo regenerates and goes back for more, goku shoots a ki blast from his right palm but Moo absorbs it in his mouth and shoots an even bigger ki blast from his mouth. Shoot.... SUPER!! KAMEHAMEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goku shoots a huge Super Kamehameha and both beams clash. Both seem to be having trouble.

To be continued in chapter 03...
90% of dragonball fans detest dragonballgt. If you are one of the 10% who like GT, post this in your signature.

Read my DBAF fanfic, it has terrible writing the first few chapters but I improve in later ones, http://anime.myfavoritegames.com/creative-corner/fanworks-library/101320-dragonballaf.html

MajinKing
Not-So-Newbie

Post by MajinKing » Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:04 am

DragonballAF chapter 03

Cover page has goku and Majin Moo face to face on a blank background.

Goku and Majin Moo's ki attacks are still in a power struggle, both beams seem even. Goku is already breaking a sweat. "Shoot...he's tougher then I thought...! ," Said goku in his thoughts. "Is something wrong!!? Cant you overcome this earthling!!? ," Asked Majin Moo. Suddenly both beams start loosing their balance. "Oh noo!! ," Yelled goku. Both beams begin to fuse into one another, once the process is complete it explodes with goku and majin moo caught in the blast. "Shoot! I'm losing my ground...! ," cried majin moo. "Oh noo!! Pan!! , Cried oob. He goes quickly over to pan in his Kinto-Un, grabs her and hides under a cave. "Wait we cant leave grampa behind!! ," Cried pan. "Trust me he's fine! ," replied oob. All of Majin Moo's minions are caught in the explosion while they scream beacause of fear. The explosion begins to die out but it leaves behind a huge crater. Goku is laying there on the ground with his eyes closed but he is still in his SSJ 03 state. His orange top shirt is now completely gone with only his left half of his blue weighted shirt left. His orange pants are ripped from his knee caps and his right side of the left knee, he has a little blood on his neck all the way down to his chest muscles and a few minor scrapes.

There are peices of Majin Moo all over the crater. Oob and pan get of the cave and see goku standing up, both run over to him. "Grampa!! ," Cried pan. "Hahaha, you did it! ," Said oob. Goku smiles. No it's not over yet. Both pan and oob look surprised. All of boo's peices fly up and merge with one another. " !!?... No way...," Said oob in awe. "Pan! Oob! Go hide! Now! ,"ordered goku. Both pan and oob agree and fly off into the distance but not too far so that they can see what is going on. Goku slowly floats up infront of moo. They stare at one another for a few seconds. Goku throws the first blow, moo slaps it away and punches goku on his left side of his rib cage and tries to punch him on the center of the top of his head. Goku quickly stops it with both his hands but moo with that same fist pushes down on goku's hands causing him to push his body down. He then prepares his other fist to punch goku on the gut before he can though goku kicks him on the chin with both his feet and shoots a ki blast at his stomach pushing away from him.

Moo regenerates his stomach. "Your pretty good. ," Said Majin Moo. "Thanks, your not too bad yourself! ," replied goku. Both goku and moo charge at one another and both start punching eachother, they are both dodging and getting punched. They are moving everywhere while they fight, from crashing into mountains to crashing into boulders from fighting almost everywhere in the area. They land on the ground and back away from eachother to get a breather. "Haa, haa, haa, he's strong ,"Said goku in his thoughts.

"Fighting you one on one will take too long! ," Said majin moo. "What are you talking about!? ," Asked goku. Moo's tail like thing that is on his head grows wider and suddenly shoots off three egg like objects. An arm reaches out of all of them and a body rips through each of them and pop out and jump next to majin moo. "What the? Who are these people? ," asked goku. "My children. ," replied moo. The first one to moo's left is a skinny tall version of chibi boo, the second to the middle is a short fat one that also looks like chibi boo, the third and last one is medium but muscular and has wings on his back. Pink ones.

"Alright! The tall skinny one go after the clone! ," Ordered moo. The tall skinny one begins to fly over to where oob and pan are. "I wont let you! ," yelled goku. Just then moo and the other two fly over to goku and begin punching and kicking him. "Oh no! Pan and oob! Damn it! I had enough trouble with just the original one! ," yelled goku in his thoughts. Suddenly the two minions who came out of the eggs are kicked away. Majin moo backs away. It is shown to be vegeta and piccolo. "It's.... vegeta and piccolo!? ," asked goku. "Tch, you cant be left alone can you kakarot? ," replied vegeta. "Oh! Pan and oob! ," Yelled goku. "I'm on it! ," said piccolo. He flies off to where pan and oob are. "So those three are our oponents? ," asked vegeta. "Yeah! ," replied goku. "Heh heh heh, you think they will make things better? Ill give you your answer. You two attack them!! ," Ordered majin moo. Both the minion charge at goku and vegeta.

To be continued in chapter 04...

Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me what you think so far!