Dragon Ball Evolution Fan Edit (The Legend of Son Goku)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:59 pm

I like blue-greenish a bit better thasn purple IMO but it doesn't better. Either one's fine. Toriyama originally had Bulma's hair purple. Blue in anime. DBE had Bulma's hair brown out of blue. :lol:

I wonder what sequel will be about. Will it be continue where it left off? Or will it be rebooted of its franchise and start with Saiyan saga (introduction of Goku's brother, Gohan, and Vegeta?) Will it mirror closely to the manga? I sure hope they learn this mistake and do what fans really wants. Wihy do they have to be selfish and do what they want, not what we want? Have they even look at Mike's message board and see what we had to say before start something? Daizex.com has become famous Dragon Ball site and there's no reason they should mess it up without checking this site out first.
Last edited by DragonBalllKaiHD on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:40 pm

DragonBalllKaiHD wrote:Toriyama originally had Bulma's hair purple.
The first time Bulma appeared, her hair was Blue. The same as the anime, but changed it later on. His colouring scheme was eccentric, like yellow Piccolo, and Red everything.

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 pm

The Time Traveller wrote:
The first time Bulma appeared, her hair was Blue. The same as the anime, but changed it later on. His colouring scheme was eccentric, like yellow Piccolo, and Red everything.
Now that you mention it, that's right. My friend bought me the first Kanzenban manga and Bulma's hair was blue. I totally forgot about that. Yellow Piccolo? I don't recall this. Where was it shown?
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

Cartman Blues
Beyond Newbie

Post by Cartman Blues » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:27 pm

DragonBalllKaiHD wrote:
The Time Traveller wrote:
Now that you mention it, that's right. My friend bought me the first Kanzenban manga and Bulma's hair was blue. I totally forgot about that. Yellow Piccolo? I don't recall this. Where was it shown?

He's referring to the usually pink spots on Piccolo. Also in this picture, Piccolo is colored oddly yellowish.
desirecampbell wrote:
Nothing is ever mentioned that being part human would impede the transformation to SSj4. Vegeta's body was literally invaded by an alien being

Rocketman wrote:
So was ChiChi's.