More DBZ in a nutshell

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

More DBZ in a nutshell

Post by Big Momma » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:25 pm

So, I'm assuming you've all seen the first "DBZ in a Nutshell" toon by egoraptor.

Well, it appears there is another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn54YZCYLbI

I just thought it was pretty funny. Especially the "Mr. Satan/Hercule" part. :lol:
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: More DBZ in a nutshell

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 am

Big Momma wrote:So, I'm assuming you've all seen the first "DBZ in a Nutshell" toon by egoraptor.

Well, it appears there is another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn54YZCYLbI

I just thought it was pretty funny. Especially the "Mr. Satan/Hercule" part. :lol:
Yeah, I've seen that one. I loved the part where Goku says something along the lines of "We've cussed, now we're going to be taken off of Cartoon Network!"
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 am

I don't know why everyone finds these funny, I personally think they're crap, not funny and very poorly thought out and animated. But what the hamster.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:I don't know why everyone finds these funny, I personally think they're crap, not funny and very poorly thought out and animated. But what the hamster.
You're obviously missing the geniusness. "I'm a super Saiyan too! Well so am I, and so am I, and so am I, and so am I, and so am I"

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:
The Tori-bot wrote:I don't know why everyone finds these funny, I personally think they're crap, not funny and very poorly thought out and animated. But what the hamster.
You're obviously missing the geniusness. "I'm a super Saiyan too! Well so am I, and so am I, and so am I, and so am I, and so am I"
I dunno, it all just sounds like a compilation of every stereotypical DBZ-hater comment, sped up and set to half-assed Flash animation.

But maybe that's where the charm lies, I dunno.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:10 pm

I remember seeing this one years ago. I didn't like it as much as the first one but I still thought it was pretty decent.
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:14 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:
I dunno, it all just sounds like a compilation of every stereotypical DBZ-hater comment, sped up and set to half-assed Flash animation.
Bingo. :wink:

You can sit back at these and laugh at how "non-Dragonball" people view the series.

You can laugh at it, and not help but realize there's some truth to it, too. Haha. :D Like the Super Saiyan comment mentioned above.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:29 pm

The guys who made it are obviously fans. I love it when people are able to laugh at themselves. It's something we should all strive for. Don't take Dragon Ball so seriously 8).