Does anyone remember this DBZ AMV!?!?!?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ajf1515

Does anyone remember this DBZ AMV!?!?!?

Post by ajf1515 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Alright well here's the deal, I used to watch this dbz amv when I was a kid around 1998-2001 and I fell in love with it, it was amazing. But then my computer died, I lost it, and then basically forgot about it. Now out of nowhere, in 2007, I started remembering this amv, it just came to me, but only in bits and pieces I can't remember specifics. I have been searching for this amv on and off since September 2007. I've searched the internet back and forth looking for this amv, but I can't seem to find it, probably because I don't have sufficient information, but I am going to find it, I would just appreciate if any of you can help me out, it would be so greatly appreciated. Ok now here's what I remember:

Video:

What I remember from the video are scenes from Bojack: Unbound, mainly the last scene where Goku just saved Gohan and his hand starts filing with his ki, his back is turned and you see the buildings in the distance. I also remember that the amv showed lots of shots of buildings from the bojack movie.

Song:

Now the song is what impressed me the most about this amv. I'm pretty sure it was in Japanese because I could not clearly sing along. It was a girl singing, and I sort of remember the melody it went something like this "Olindooo mareee is nowww aaaapprovedd" I remember singing along to this while the amv was playing most probably b/c it was in japanese and I could not clearly sing along, so I remember it sounding something like that. When this certain melody played was around the scene of gohan I talked about earlier.

Time Frame:

It was around 1998 - 2001, I really can't pinpoint the exact date.

Video Format:

I'm pretty sure it was in Real Player (.rm) almost 90% positive.

Well I would greatly appreciate it if anyone of you can help me out, either if you remember it, or have advice on where to search for it, or maybe what to type into google. I've basically tried everything, and i've searched animemusicvideos.org back and forth almost ten times. Since the song is what I remember the most, i just look at the song for each dbz music video and put it into youtube and I listen to the melody to see if I remember it, but no luck so far.

I will not give up until I find this amv lol, it's almost been 2 years now and anyone's help would be tremendously appreciated, well thanks again