DragonBall: Raging Blast (PS3/360)

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm

I would love a little what if story about Bardok going SSJ and saving his entire race.
Me too but I rather see something else then another what if transformation. I want a fantasy fusion like B2 had.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

How about Super Buu Mirai Trunks absorbed?
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Pain
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Pain » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:03 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote:How about Super Buu Mirai Trunks absorbed?
That's...that's really something bad. :lol:
Forum Occupation: Rebel/"The Spoiler"
Member #:2148
Post Rank: #33
Greatest Dragonball Successor: One Piece
Forum Role Model: SSj Kaboom

Bleach Title Of The Week: All Colour But the Black

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:49 pm

I'm surprised they haven't done SUPER BOO BROLLI ABSORBED!!!

HUUUUUUUURRRR~! THE POWER!!!!!
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Pain

Post by Pain » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:58 pm

I can't even fathom the horrible trauma that I'd receive from such a conception. :shock:
Forum Occupation: Rebel/"The Spoiler"
Member #:2148
Post Rank: #33
Greatest Dragonball Successor: One Piece
Forum Role Model: SSj Kaboom

Bleach Title Of The Week: All Colour But the Black

JamieDBZFan1995
Beyond Newbie

Post by JamieDBZFan1995 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:54 am

Big Momma wrote:I'm surprised they haven't done SUPER BOO BROLLI ABSORBED!!!

HUUUUUUUURRRR~! THE POWER!!!!!

Anything but that please! I'm starting to think this last Character wont be a Hero after all.
23rd October, Dragonball Raging Blast!

SSJmole
Advanced Regular

Post by SSJmole » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:06 pm

new tv spot

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japan ... ball/55951

Sorry if old.

But :lol: is it just me or did he get the name wrong? "Dragonball raising blast"

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Haven't been here in a while. Saw those pics with the roster, counted around 66. If this is it, it is pretty pathetic indeed.

Edit: On a second look, you can catch a glimpse of Kid Trunks there, another form on Vegeta and probably Majin Vegeta on this picture:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7624/flash3.jpg

I guess that makes a little bit more than 70 characters.

Amigo Ten

Post by Amigo Ten » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:30 pm

The full pictures were posted just before those.

Onikage725

Post by Onikage725 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:31 pm

SSJ2bardock wrote:Why is anyone expecting Super Saiyan 3 Gogeta, that's even more ludicrous than Super Saiyan 3 Broly and that's saying something. Surely you're not implying that this form would be needed to defeat Broly's new form, as he could easily defeat him in Super Saiyan stage 1 already.
I'm not saying I think this should make it into the game, but how is that more ludicrous than SSJ3 Broli? At least Gogeta's technically capable of the form. If Gotenks could pull it off, then so could he. Especially with one of his fusee's already being able to use the form.
To show my appreciation, I'll only beat them half to death.

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Onikage725 wrote:
SSJ2bardock wrote:Why is anyone expecting Super Saiyan 3 Gogeta, that's even more ludicrous than Super Saiyan 3 Broly and that's saying something. Surely you're not implying that this form would be needed to defeat Broly's new form, as he could easily defeat him in Super Saiyan stage 1 already.
I'm not saying I think this should make it into the game, but how is that more ludicrous than SSJ3 Broli? At least Gogeta's technically capable of the form. If Gotenks could pull it off, then so could he. Especially with one of his fusee's already being able to use the form.
I didn't mean that he couldn't achieve the form, I meant that the purpose of him in this proposed new storyline was ludicrous. People were making it out to seem like he would get that transformation so he would be able to match up with Broly's new form... as if he couldn't already do so in SSJ1... because they're definitely going to fight eachother because they already did so in 2 game intros. :roll:
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Amigo Ten

Post by Amigo Ten » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Whether he gets a new form or not, I think he'll be the one beat Broli.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:06 pm

I guess its just best to sit and wait.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!

JamieDBZFan1995
Beyond Newbie

Post by JamieDBZFan1995 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:10 pm

DNA wrote:Haven't been here in a while. Saw those pics with the roster, counted around 66. If this is it, it is pretty pathetic indeed.

Edit: On a second look, you can catch a glimpse of Kid Trunks there, another form on Vegeta and probably Majin Vegeta on this picture:

Yeah I guess that's right, I don't see why people are so mad, all the first Dragonball Games only had a little amount of Characters. I'm just happy there not ending this Game on the Cell Arc.
23rd October, Dragonball Raging Blast!

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 pm

JamieDBZFan1995 wrote:
DNA wrote:Haven't been here in a while. Saw those pics with the roster, counted around 66. If this is it, it is pretty pathetic indeed.

Yeah I guess that's right, I don't see why people are so mad, all the first Dragonball Games only had a little amount of Characters. I'm just happy there not ending this Game on the Cell Arc.
Its basically the entire manga or to some the CANON roster minus broly and gogeta if hes on there.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:19 pm

JamieDBZFan1995 wrote:Yeah I guess that's right, I don't see why people are so mad, all the first Dragonball Games only had a little amount of Characters. I'm just happy there not ending this Game on the Cell Arc.
I'm not mad, but I can't help but feeling a bit disappointed, this is a 7th gen game, and after the standards that the series set with the last game, having only 70 characters is going to be disappointing. Where's my Dabra, for one?
goku the krump dancer wrote:Its basically the entire manga or to some the CANON roster minus broly and gogeta if hes on there.
The entire manga? I don't see Goku as a kid, nor Tao Pai Pai, nor Piccolo Daimao, amongst many others. Frankly, I really don't see the point in dropping the Z of the title and then do a Z only game.

Amigo Ten

Post by Amigo Ten » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Yeah, Dabra's a pretty big omission, assuming that is the whole roster (minus the other new character).

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:49 pm

DNA wrote:
JamieDBZFan1995 wrote:Yeah I guess that's right, I don't see why people are so mad, all the first Dragonball Games only had a little amount of Characters. I'm just happy there not ending this Game on the Cell Arc.
I'm not mad, but I can't help but feeling a bit disappointed, this is a 7th gen game, and after the standards that the series set with the last game, having only 70 characters is going to be disappointing. Where's my Dabra, for one?
goku the krump dancer wrote:Its basically the entire manga or to some the CANON roster minus broly and gogeta if hes on there.
The entire manga? I don't see Goku as a kid, nor Tao Pai Pai, nor Piccolo Daimao, amongst many others. Frankly, I really don't see the point in dropping the Z of the title and then do a Z only game.
Well the z part of the manga. :lol: And yeah I don't see the point in dropping the z either.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:56 pm

I've just been throught the list of characters in Meteor and basically they dropped minor characters, giant forms, phases, original Dragon Ball characters, GT characters and most movie characters with the exception of the popular Broly and Gogeta (although one could argue that Coola is fairly popular as well, but I digress). The main omission here being Dabra, he is quite a crucial character in the beginning of the Buu Saga. And maybe Kaioshin if you consider him to be important.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:33 pm

I dont see why Coola or Janemba didnt make the cut.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!