Sex, Lies & The Nimbus Cloud...

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:22 pm

Pedro The Hutt wrote:I think he means that that Karin gave him Kinto'un. XD

and
Rocketman wrote:Somehow, I doubt Goku's first time went very well...
The idea runs through my mind sometimes that he must've been raped in his sleep when Gohan was conceived. XD
The only thought I had about when Gohan was conceived was the two of them under covers after said fact, Goku has a big "WOW!" look on his face, and Chi Chi is holding a cigarette. With Goten now, Chi Chi has the "WOW!" look on her face and Goku (whose in Super Saiyan mode) is pretty proud of himself.

Dai
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dai » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:02 pm

Please! Stop filling my virgin head with such disturbing mental images!
[url=http://www.projectafter.com]Project AFTER[/url]: Every fanfiction's worst nightmare.

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:14 pm

Sorry about that Dai. Back on topic, the nimbus apparently judges purity on being a good person. Since Korin gave it to Old Man Roshi, I'm assuming that in his younger days, he wasn't as much of a lech as he is today.

Pedro The Hutt
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pedro The Hutt » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:17 pm

Ooh, KarIn. XD I see now.

But yeah, it was more or less mentioned in DB that he once was able to fly Kinto'un. Although by the time he handed it over to Son Goku... he fell right through it. Amazing what a few years can do to a guy. XD

Corvus Moore

Post by Corvus Moore » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:48 pm

Actually in the anime at least Roshis shown to be just as much of a perv in his younger days,at least until Goku sets him on the right..ish..path.

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:29 am

Corvus Moore wrote:Actually in the anime at least Roshis shown to be just as much of a perv in his younger days,at least until Goku sets him on the right..ish..path.
I've joked about that ep a few times. I told my friends that he wasn't a dirty old man in that ep. He was a dirty young man.

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:51 am

Thank God Goku is pure (although him being one of the dreadful Saiya-jin, and that hitting his head prevented him from being killed by the Akumaito Kousen :roll: ) otherwise, all of the earlier "Panpan" would have made him the biggest perv ever: Oh, I'm so pure...LET ME SLAP THAT, BITCH :twisted: )