Filler Guide (Complete Listing)

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Filler Guide (Complete Listing)

Post by VegettoEX » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:50 pm

Clay and I have been tossing ideas back and forth for a while, now, for this guide... like... months, really ^^. He sent me a rough-draft of DBZ episode 1 the other day, and I felt like working with it... so I did.

Main "Filler Guide - Complete Listing" Page
http://www.daizex.com/guides/filler/com ... ting.shtml

DBZ Ep. 1 Test Page
http://www.daizex.com/guides/filler/dbz_tv/001.shtml

How freakin' cool is this, huh? :D
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:47 am

Wow that's really nicely detailed! I especially like the note at the end stating the total "canon" time and the total "filler" time. Very interesting read! :D

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:04 am

I love it already...yet somehow I think this isn't going to be completed anytime soon, seeing how much filler their actually is in Dragonball.

kobrokailp

Post by kobrokailp » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:18 pm

I like the idea, and it's nicely done. Man, you can always count on this site to come up with good ideas.
And I'm spent...

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:21 pm

Thanks ^^;;. I really just do all the image work, I guess... Clay does all that watching, comparing, and writing... and Julian the translating, of course.

For anyone who's interested, episodes 1 & 2 are completely done (minus a touch-up here and there, I believe), and episode 3 just needs all the manga scans.

Glad to hear people think it's neat, though!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

PsyLiam
I Live Here

Post by PsyLiam » Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:06 pm

It is a great idea, and very well done.

Idea! In the "plotholes/contradictions created by filler" bit, would "Saiyans breathing in space" count? After all, according to the Freeza fight, Goku can't breath in space. But in the filler episode where Vegeta and Nappa kill the feaky looking aliens, or during the Garlic Jnr saga where Vegeta is looking for Goku, we see Saiyans breathing in space just fine.

Gamingdevil
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gamingdevil » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:55 am

PsyLiam wrote:But in the filler episode where Vegeta and Nappa kill the feaky looking aliens
You mean on Arlia. Before I ever heard of filler (I don't even own the manga, because I'm only 16 and using more money then I get :P) that was the first thing to strike me as odd.
Who said life isn't a game?

Chibi Mystic Gohan
I Live Here

Post by Chibi Mystic Gohan » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:59 am

Heh, last post was in March 2004 :P

Gamingdevil
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gamingdevil » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:32 am

crap, I just figured it was still on the first page, so I replied, I didn't notice the date :oops:
Who said life isn't a game?