Kai Episode 45 (21 February 2010)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Kai.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

worldmonsters
Patreon Supporter

Re: Kai Episode 45 (21 February 2010)

Post by worldmonsters » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 am

In my opinion those kinds of ripple effects just can't be replicated digitally. The only way to show that and really making it work is making it analogue like how the original did it, which can't be that hard, but you have to leave your computer for that. I'm always annoyed when a stupid digital ripple effect is used instead of something more analogue. Tho this one wasn't quite as bad as some I've seen.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm

I loved what they did musically with Goku's little comeback with the Kaiouken and Kamehameha. It gave it a much different feeling than the original, but it was different in a good way! I like both versions of this scene, but the way it was done in Kai makes it one of my favorite scenes ever that'll really stick out in my mind for a long time.
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

fig404
Beyond Newbie

Post by fig404 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 am

JulieYBM wrote:We also got naked Vegeta, for any females lurking in this thread.
Wut.
I can't believe they kept that.
You can find Dragon Ball video-edits on my Youtube Channel.

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Probably because it's only from behind, right? They don't have any problems with butts, just genitalia.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 4/1/24!)
Current Episode: A Match Made in Hell - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 2