Dragon Soul (TV Size) [English Fandub]

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Soul (TV Size) [English Fandub]

Post by El Diabeetus » Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
SSJ4 Furanki wrote: Alumina (Death Note Ending - English Fandub)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfQrqicmVvY
*Facepalm*

You just never learn, do you?
I'm stopping, don't worry. No more.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Tue May 04, 2010 12:07 am

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
SSJ4 Furanki wrote: Alumina (Death Note Ending - English Fandub)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfQrqicmVvY
*Facepalm*

You just never learn, do you?
Don't be a dick about it.

Furanki, don't stop making these just because you get some criticism. If you enjoy it, then keep on doing it, and get better at it. Like I've said before, along with many others, you can start off by projecting yourself. There's absolutely no reason to be afraid to. If you really want to do this, you're not gonna get by and do it well if you just sit there in a chair with your shoulders slumped, murmuring the lyrics like you do. You gotta get excited about it, and show people that you're having fun doing it.

Do more, and this time project yourself. I don't give a rats left tit if you're scared, just do it, man.

ULTRA-SHOUNEN

EDIT: If FUNimation ca officially put out a barely audible "Yeah! Break! Care! Break!" and an auto-tuned "Dragon Soul", then you can do this.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

SonEric84
Banned

Post by SonEric84 » Sat May 08, 2010 12:01 am

I agree with Big Momma. Keep doing what you enjoy, don't let anyone stop you. You've taken the criticism very well even though some of it was a little rude. Just practice and I'm sure you'll get there. (Man, I really need to start practicing what I preach.)
Trans rights, now!

Sprite Satan
Regular

Post by Sprite Satan » Sat May 08, 2010 12:16 am

If you like it go for it. Don't sing for us, though, if that's holding you back on projecting yourself and so on. Sing for yourself and then decide whether to share it here. It's hard enough to sing for an audience, there's no need to build one up in your head before you even start, you know? :D
Yamucha Densetsu - APRIL 8th Update - Goku is Yamucha and Yamucha is Goku
Further evidence to support the Yamucha-Goten lineage! Features badly Photoshopped images from Google search