"Raging Blast 2" Gigantic On-Going Gaming Discussion

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

LeprikanGT
I Live Here

Re: Raging Blast 2 is Alive!

Post by LeprikanGT » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 pm

I dont think much would change; like how Vegeta's hair just gets a little sharper/pointier.

Possibly a ponytailed SS3 but that would be it, no clue how they would turn a semi bowlcut to SS3.

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:We got SSj2 Trunks in Budokai 2, and 3. I doubt we wll see SSj2 Trunks again.
Well, he was in Burst Limit, too (he was USSJ Trunks in the even that you weren't wearing Saiyan Armor).

mysticboy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mysticboy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:59 pm

It seems Goku's Corner has an activity in which you get to ask developer, Ryo Mito, a few questions regarding Raging Blast 2. Hopefully we'll get some answers as to what they're doing.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: We got SSj2 Trunks in Budokai 2, and 3. I doubt we wll see SSj2 Trunks again.
Trunks never went Super Saiyan 2. He did however, go Dai San Dankai (or USSJ2).

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:21 pm

I think what would shake things up is if we got a completely random character but not someone related to DB, like how Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has Lars as bonus character.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

mysticboy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mysticboy » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:44 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote:I think what would shake things up is if we got a completely random character but not someone related to DB, like how Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has Lars as bonus character.
I can see it now. Yajirobe vs. Mitsurugi (Soul Calibar). XD

Vagrant_Samurai

Post by Vagrant_Samurai » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:53 am

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote: We got SSj2 Trunks in Budokai 2, and 3. I doubt we wll see SSj2 Trunks again.
Piccolo, they were referring to the fact that in Budokai 2 and 3 the developers fucked up Trunks' Transformations and gave him SSJ2 rather than the USSJ levels.
And I actually want a real SSJ2. Not a mislabel.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:05 am

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
Piccolo, they were referring to the fact that in Budokai 2 and 3 the developers fucked up Trunks' Transformations and gave him SSJ2 rather than the USSJ levels.
Oh yeah, that was probably a screw up in the translation.

Goku100xKamehameha
I Live Here

Post by Goku100xKamehameha » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:14 am

Do you think whoever sing DB:RB and DB and Z theme song will coming back to sing on RB 2?

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:16 am

Goku100xKamehameha wrote:Do you think whoever sing DB:RB and DB and Z theme song will coming back to sing on RB 2?
Hironobu Kageyama? Yeah, probably.

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
Vagrant_Samurai wrote: Piccolo, they were referring to the fact that in Budokai 2 and 3 the developers fucked up Trunks' Transformations and gave him SSJ2 rather than the USSJ levels.
Nope, it's in the Japanese version too. Plus he's got the lightningz.
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:
Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
Vagrant_Samurai wrote: Piccolo, they were referring to the fact that in Budokai 2 and 3 the developers fucked up Trunks' Transformations and gave him SSJ2 rather than the USSJ levels.
Nope, it's in the Japanese version too. Plus he's got the lightningz.
Really? Man, the Budokai series has some really weird transformations. Seriously, Krillin (Unlock Potential), Gohan (Unlock Potential), Piccolo (Sync With Nail) and Piccolo (Fuse With Kami). They shouldn't be transformations, why does Dimps think that they should?

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:Really? Man, the Budokai series has some really weird transformations. Seriously, Krillin (Unlock Potential), Gohan (Unlock Potential), Piccolo (Sync With Nail) and Piccolo (Fuse With Kami). They shouldn't be transformations, why does Dimps think that they should?
Because they are key instances of certain heroes powering up, so it's a really good idea to put it in there, it makes certain characters more able, being able to fight against others with a butt-ton of transformations.
Also, It's better than having separate characters. Much better.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Rory wrote:
Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:Really? Man, the Budokai series has some really weird transformations. Seriously, Krillin (Unlock Potential), Gohan (Unlock Potential), Piccolo (Sync With Nail) and Piccolo (Fuse With Kami). They shouldn't be transformations, why does Dimps think that they should?
Because they are key instances of certain heroes powering up, so it's a really good idea to put it in there, it makes certain characters more able, being able to fight against others with a butt-ton of transformations.
Also, It's better than having separate characters. Much better.
But they really should be separate characters. Are we supposed to believe that Saichōrō comes in mid-battle and gives Gohan and Krillin powerups or Nail and Kami come in mid-battle and fuse with Piccolo.

Captain-Sora
Regular

Post by Captain-Sora » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 am

New scan:

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 am

Woo-hoo! :D

And is it just me or do the graphics look even worse in those pictures of Tullece vs Goku? It almost looks like Sagas. :?
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 am

The Tori-bot wrote:Woo-hoo! :D

And is it just me or do the graphics look even worse in those pictures of Tullece vs Goku? It almost looks like Sagas. :?
It does a bit, but keep in mind that it's a low quality scan. Anways, yay, Tules, Janenba and Dabra!

LeprikanGT
I Live Here

Post by LeprikanGT » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 am

The first scans of a game always look a little sketch, but its not in HD or anything so I'm ok with it, I already know I'm buying this game.

Also, IF they were to have giant characters again, this could be 1/4 of the new characters already shown.

Now I'm waiting to see 13 and Bojack.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 am

goku the krump dancer wrote:I think what would shake things up is if we got a completely random character but not someone related to DB, like how Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 has Lars as bonus character.
Kratos. He could fly with the Icarus Wings, use Zeus' Fury for 'ki blasts' and in his ultimate attack he rips the opponent's head off.

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 am

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:But they really should be separate characters. Are we supposed to believe that Saichōrō comes in mid-battle and gives Gohan and Krillin powerups or Nail and Kami come in mid-battle and fuse with Piccolo.
I see it more as revving up their ki mid-battle, releasing their full powers.
Also, lol at nothing new interesting about this game.
Last edited by Rory on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.