Budokai 2 video intro?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Adnan
Beyond Newbie

Budokai 2 video intro?

Post by Adnan » Wed May 11, 2005 1:33 pm

Since Budokai 3's and Sagas's video intros are already available on the site for download, is it possible for have Budokai 2's also? I've always preferred that one plus it would be nice to see it with the Japanese lyrics.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Wed May 11, 2005 4:52 pm

I seem to remember that it used to be. I think it was removed due to space issues. That and the fact that both versions of the B2 intro are included on the B3 disc as extras.
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Adnan
Beyond Newbie

Post by Adnan » Wed May 11, 2005 5:18 pm

Well any idea if it's available anywhere else?

And speaking of it being an unlockable in B3.. I have not been able to do that yet unfortunately. :(

askani son
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by askani son » Wed May 11, 2005 5:53 pm

And speaking of it being an unlockable in B3.. I have not been able to do that yet unfortunately.
They are the Baba crystal ball movies unlockable by buying it from the skills shop after you have got all the ultimate attacks (after then you can buy Baba crystal ball movie 02)
"I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"Um...Vegeta, you're already dead."

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed May 11, 2005 8:29 pm

I've had it encoded for ages, but never had it up on the site. Just kinda sent it around to people who wanted it. If anyone's got the server space to donate (somewhere in the 20-25 MB range), feel free to let me know...
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Wahwahwah
Banned

Post by Wahwahwah » Thu May 12, 2005 3:55 am

Hhhmmm... Lyrics for the American Budoukai 2 Intro. I've only written them for the last part that's repeated on the "Press Start" Screen.

I wrote these lyrics, because they just jumped out and Yelled themselves at me when I heard the song!!!

Lyrics:

When you need me, Call me, I'll be right there
If you're far off, Call me, you can just call me there
You in trouble? CALL ME, I will fight, so, call me just call me
Will you just call my name!?!

'Course, I have no MIDI to put up here with that last part, so you probably won't get where the words are supposed to go in the song, but just put each syllable on the main notes and you'll get it.

Man, I've been writing "call" so much, it's starting to look weird! Have you ever noticed that, when you write a word so much, it starts to look weird???

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu May 12, 2005 7:40 am

Wahwahwah wrote:Hhhmmm... Lyrics for the American Budoukai 2 Intro. I've only written them for the last part that's repeated on the "Press Start" Screen.

I wrote these lyrics, because they just jumped out and Yelled themselves at me when I heard the song!!!

Lyrics:

When you need me, Call me, I'll be right there
If you're far off, Call me, you can just call me there
You in trouble? CALL ME, I will fight, so, call me just call me
Will you just call my name!?!

'Course, I have no MIDI to put up here with that last part, so you probably won't get where the words are supposed to go in the song, but just put each syllable on the main notes and you'll get it.

Man, I've been writing "call" so much, it's starting to look weird! Have you ever noticed that, when you write a word so much, it starts to look weird???
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. I've already told you to stop being stupid for the sake of being stupid. You're walking a very thin line with regards to being allowed to stay on this forum...
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Adnan
Beyond Newbie

Post by Adnan » Thu May 12, 2005 10:15 am

VegettoEX wrote:I've had it encoded for ages, but never had it up on the site. Just kinda sent it around to people who wanted it. If anyone's got the server space to donate (somewhere in the 20-25 MB range), feel free to let me know...
How can I get it from you? Can you send it to my Gmail (file will need to be split) or would you prefer a direct file transfer (with I'm software or IRC)?

Ero-Sennin

Post by Ero-Sennin » Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:42 pm

Your most likely to find him in IRC (details on the site)

You never know your luck though he may send it to your inbox though.

I of course do not speak for the man himself, just saying you may find him in IRC before he replies here.
Dark souls come dime a dozen, a truely pure soul is priceless, whilst a truely corrupted one is worthless.