LOG 3 Problem

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

LOG 3 Problem

Post by Dayspring » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:16 pm

I'm at the part where Gohan is supposed to meet up with Goten to train for the budoukai. However, for some reason it says I need to be at level 140. Isn't that a bit much considering pre-training I only have him at level 76? I've looked all over the bloody forest and it doesn't get much more "Eastern" than that. So what's up? Glitch? Bad playing on my part?
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Herms
Kanzenshuu Admin Emeritus

Post by Herms » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:05 pm

You're in the wrong part of the woods. To meet up with Goten, go up at the first or second screen of the forest. The level 140 character gate just leads to some special item. You don't need to open in right now, and can't anyway. Unless you over train to an insane degree, Gohan won't be level 140 until near the end of the game.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:48 am

Dang it. Thanks for the help.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.