A potential cool level for Sparking!!

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SuperGotenks
Banned

A potential cool level for Sparking!!

Post by SuperGotenks » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:52 pm

I always thought that a cool level for sparking would be planet vegeta or
planet vegeta with freezas detah ball in the sky in the background.

DB_Fan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DB_Fan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:29 pm

A place that I always wanted to play in was the Kame House, but also would like to play in Hell (either the one seen in the Saiyan Saga or Movie 12) and King Kai's Planet.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:45 pm

On the idea of planet Vegeta as a fighting level...it would be awesome for a level fought in the upper atmosphere, such as when Bardock confronted Freeza. That would be awesome.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

tealsmith
Beyond Newbie

Post by tealsmith » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:56 pm

Penguin Village needs to be an unlockable level.
"My heart, it ceases. My breath, undrawn. My eyes forever focussed - on the sanguine metal dawn." - Caduca, Thief II: The Metal Age

Caracal
Regular

Post by Caracal » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:27 pm

I like the sound of all three suggested so far. And if they included Hell, they can put in the option to knock characters onto those spikes.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:28 pm

A sentence does not create a post. This thread verges on the side of absurdity, simply because there can't be anything more to the discussion other than "I want this or this"... which isn't inherently bad, but it just seems like a waste of space when discussions could be slightly more stimulating.

Unless you have something significant to add to a statement about which level you'd like (such as additional details about how it could be implemented, extra unlockables within it, etc.)... I'll be closing this thread.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:29 pm

If Planet Vegeta were to be implemented, I think it'd be awesome if Freeza finishing his opponent with a Death Ball would result in a CG version of the planet being wiped out (complete with the flashes of the Saiyajin on the planet in shock) and leave Freeza standing out in a vacuum for his victory speech ;)

-Corey