new Trailer

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

justpassinby
Banned

new Trailer

Post by justpassinby » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:18 pm

hi. I hope no one has seen this, but this is the trailer that contained the pictures that you guys were talking about on the "official confirmed characters" topic back there. It contains previews of a lot of coming up ps2 games(many of which I am particularly looking forward to), the sparking one is at the end. here's the link http://gamespot.com/ps2/action/dirgeofc ... media.html
Last edited by justpassinby on Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justpassinby
Banned

Post by justpassinby » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:53 pm

cool, right?

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:12 pm

justpassinby wrote:hi. I hope no one has seen this, but this is the trailer that contained the pictures that you guys were talking about on the "new charcters" topic back there. It contains previews of a lot of coming up ps2 games(many of which I am particularly looking forward to), the sparking one is at the end. here's the link http://gamespot.com/ps2/action/dirgeofc ... media.html
cool, right?
1.) Your grammar could use a touch up. When you registered, you agreed to type properly, so you should try harder, so nothing bad happens. :wink:

2.) This topic is completely useless. If you wanted to show us a video, you should have done it in one of the Budokai Tenkaichi topics. On top of that, this topic borders on "posting for postings sake," which is a no-no.

3.) If you're going to post, don't double post, thats why we have edit buttons.

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:08 pm

Wow, who died and made you a mod?

justpassinby
Banned

Post by justpassinby » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:11 pm

lost in thought wrote:
justpassinby wrote:hi. I hope no one has seen this, but this is the trailer that contained the pictures that you guys were talking about on the "new charcters" topic back there. It contains previews of a lot of coming up ps2 games(many of which I am particularly looking forward to), the sparking one is at the end. here's the link http://gamespot.com/ps2/action/dirgeofc ... media.html
cool, right?
1.) Your grammar could use a touch up. When you registered, you agreed to type properly, so you should try harder, so nothing bad happens. :wink:

2.) This topic is completely useless. If you wanted to show us a video, you should have done it in one of the Budokai Tenkaichi topics. On top of that, this topic borders on "posting for postings sake," which is a no-no.

3.) If you're going to post, don't double post, thats why we have edit buttons.

I'm not going to listen to you just because you have more posts. It seems to me that you are the one just posting for the sake of posting. You can't tell me "why" I did something- I posted this because I wanted other people to see it. Say "please" if you want to me to do something because I'm not going to take orders from you. I'll follow the rules because I respect the founder of this site, not you.
Last edited by justpassinby on Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lost in thought
Advanced Regular

Post by lost in thought » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:23 pm

Wow, who died and made you a mod?
Please do not start Sun, I am just trying to help him get where he's going, so he doesn't get in trouble with the admins. I was being nice, and trying to be helpful.

justpassinby wrote:I'm not going to listen to you just because you have more posts. It seems to me that you are the one just posting for the sake of posting. You can't tell me "why" I did something- I posted this because I wanted other people to see it. Say "please" if you want to me to do something. I'm not going to take orders from you. I'll follow the rules, but I will because I respect the founder of this site not you.
Fine, do what you like, I was just trying to help you out; and keep you from getting in trouble with those same founders that you 'respect.'

justpassinby
Banned

Post by justpassinby » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:27 pm

You can help me out, but you have to do it in a "non-condescending" type a way. I just don't like people barking orders at me. That's all.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:36 pm

justpassinby wrote:You can help me out, but you have to do it in a "non-condescending" type a way. I just don't like people barking orders at me. That's all.
I can bark orders at you, because I'm the administrator.

And I bark at you the very same thing that lost in thought barked. You'd do damn well to re-read the forum rules that you've already agreed to.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::