Question about B3's Special Edition

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bejiita
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Question about B3's Special Edition

Post by Bejiita » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:39 am

Hey, this isn't really that important so this thread can just get locked after the question is answered.

This Budokai 3 Special Edition, if you switch to the Japanese voice option, whilst in DU mode does the text that appears in the speech boxes remain English or does it too change Japanese?

This is mainly because I want to purchase the game but not if the text changes to Japanese as well as the Voices.

Thanks.
My DB Fan manga:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19169 [The new version]
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1942]Chapter 1
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2685]Chapter 2
Photo's I've taken of the nearby neighbourhoods where I live in South London: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8306850@N08/

B-kun
Advanced Regular

Re: Question about B3's Special Edition

Post by B-kun » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:59 am

Bejiita wrote:Hey, this isn't really that important so this thread can just get locked after the question is answered.

This Budokai 3 Special Edition, if you switch to the Japanese voice option, whilst in DU mode does the text that appears in the speech boxes remain English or does it too change Japanese?

This is mainly because I want to purchase the game but not if the text changes to Japanese as well as the Voices.

Thanks.
I'm almost positive it'll just change the voices and the writing will be left along. .hack has the same voice option, and the text is the same. Including the dub dialogue..

Mireille: Eh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Dialogue box: Huh? Oh, damn it!

Like that.