Twitter Option under User Control Panel?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Twitter Option under User Control Panel?

Post by DaemonCorps » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 pm

I randomly decided to check into my User Control Panel on the forum and noticed that there's been an option for your twitter page. However, upon putting in the URL to my twitter, I noticed that the space to type in it isn't exactly the most uh... spacious (15 characters, by my count). At first, I thought that just meant putting your twitter username into the space instead of the full URL, but that doesn't seem to change things either.

No big deal, since I just link to it from my sig, but figured I'd bring it up.
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

Rob
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Twitter Option under User Control Panel?

Post by Rob » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:30 pm

It doesn't appear to be saving the information, at least when I tried editing it in my profile. I'd definitely say that was an issue.

Ringworm128
Banned

Re: Twitter Option under User Control Panel?

Post by Ringworm128 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 am

Rob wrote:It doesn't appear to be saving the information, at least when I tried editing it in my profile. I'd definitely say that was an issue.
I have been having the same problem. It seems every time I enter my user name it doesn't save it.