DragonBall Z Abridged

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DNA
I Live Here

Re: DragonBall Z Abridged

Post by DNA » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:51 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Voila!

Personally, I'd love to see them re-do episode #10 now that they have better footage and mics. :P
FUCKING ABGROUP AGAIN >:C
Can't watch the video thanks to them, AGAIN!

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:21 pm

DNA wrote:
JulieYBM wrote: Voila!

Personally, I'd love to see them re-do episode #10 now that they have better footage and mics. :P
FUCKING ABGROUP AGAIN >:C
Can't watch the video thanks to them, AGAIN!
Get a Youtube downloader.

DVDVideoSoft Youtube Downloader
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Gonstead wrote: Get a Youtube downloader.

Doesn't work. If you can't load the video, you can't download the video. I've tried downloaders, and proxy servers, nothing works. Have I mentioned how much I hate Fucking ABGroup?

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 am

DNA wrote:
Gonstead wrote: Get a Youtube downloader.

Doesn't work. If you can't load the video, you can't download the video. I've tried downloaders, and proxy servers, nothing works. Have I mentioned how much I hate Fucking ABGroup?
I can probably give you the video then if you wanted.
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"

Son Geeko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Son Geeko » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:08 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:
Son Geeko wrote:Does the Rifftrax work for Blu-Ray too?
I... don't think you understand how RiffTrax work. It's not like the commentary track is downloaded into the disc, you just play it alongside the movie. There's a little guide at the start of them to make sure you've cued the movie up with the commentary properly.
Ummm... don't get me wrong, I know exactly how Rifftrax it works. I was just asking that if I bought a Blu-Ray hard drive for my computer and ran my DBE Blu-Ray copy with the Rifftrax, would work exactly the same as playing it with a DVD? (I suppose yes, so forget my earlier post)

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:01 pm

So now that we're getting a release of Episode of Bardock/Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans....heh? Heeeeeh? :D

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:18 am

batistabus wrote:So now that we're getting a release of Episode of Bardock/Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans....heh? Heeeeeh? :D
Later probably, they've still got 9 Movies and the Trunks special though nothing says they can't do them in-between.

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:36 am

Gonstead wrote:
batistabus wrote:So now that we're getting a release of Episode of Bardock/Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans....heh? Heeeeeh? :D
Later probably, they've still got 9 Movies and the Trunks special though nothing says they can't do them in-between.
Well, Plan To Eradicate the Super Saiyans should wait until after Coola, but Episode of Bardock already happened in chronology.

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:35 am

My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

NzK

Post by NzK » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:27 am

Oh man, the Sebastian moment got me really good. Ten joining in the singing was unexpected to say the least, haha. Now I'm keen to see how well the team manage to cut down the marathon/endurance event of Goku v Freeza. Really looking forward to it.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:43 am

Great episode, but I was really hoping you guys would have Goku accidently kill Vegeta when deflecting Freeza's Death Beam. lol
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

CobraCookiez

Post by CobraCookiez » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:46 am

That was one of the episodes that had me laughing pretty constantly. I can't wait to see the next ep when you attempt to make Vegeta spilling his guts out (figuratively and literally) funny. :lol:

MechaDragon-Z

Post by MechaDragon-Z » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 pm

Hiya, my first post here.

Great episode. My favorite parts were the Hip Hop Crab and Vegeta's irritating Frieza with his "I'm a Super Saiyan" thing.

BTW, can you put spoiler tags? if so, how?

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:44 pm

I love the whole "Goku's a terrible father" gag, cause....well, he is. Also, I'm so glad you guys cast Little Kuriboh as Freeza.

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Krillin becomes more and more of a douche with each episode. I love it :lol:

"Bitch you just jealous of my Super Saiyan Swagga" made me laugh for a good minute

Oh God, the Sebastian part had me crying.

And everything after Goku arrived was just tremendous. I must say, this might be the best episode yet.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

Drayenko
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Drayenko » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 pm

The last minute was gold.

worldmonsters
Patreon Supporter

Post by worldmonsters » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Still going so strong! The sad part is, the episodes are only 10 minutes and then it's at least a month before the next one comes out. However those 10 minutes have been worth the wait every single time! Also to keep this up for so long, being non-profit and all, is absolutely amazing! I don't think this has been said enough :p

So Freeza is into digging holes :p Isn't Goku gonna make one for Vegeta next episode? :p

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Great episode, my favorite bits were "Healer down" and "Why you wanna die?"
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

MetalMadness
Beyond Newbie

Post by MetalMadness » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm

The crab scene killed me, who did the voice of him? That was spot on I was laughing my ass off :lol:

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Post by CaBrPi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 pm

MetalMadness wrote:The crab scene killed me, who did the voice of him? That was spot on I was laughing my ass off :lol:
Antfish, according to the credits.

What was Krillin's line at the beginning? Vegeta says, "Healer's down!" just before it, and Gohan says, "Out of mana!" right after.