Games You Owned but Never Finished

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saiyajin no Tatsujin
Beyond Newbie

Re: Games You Owned but Never Finished

Post by Saiyajin no Tatsujin » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Supersonic Warriors for the GBZ.

necromancer1983

Post by necromancer1983 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 am

Saiyajin no Tatsujin wrote:Supersonic Warriors for the GBZ.
I'm sure on a DB forum Z is what most people feel comes after B but I think you ment A. I bought my copy used and was already fully finished for me (same with Supersonic Warriors 2 on DS) and I don't want to possibly mess up my cart by trying to corrupt the save file. Why'd they not include a Delete option in either game?

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:10 am

I finished Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on 100%, Infinite World on 100% and Advanced Adventure on 100%.

Never finished Raging Blast 2. This is the worst one in terms of finishing, as it is not entertaining after unlocking all the characters. Even the Battle Zones are pissing me off later, as I battle hard matches and what I get is picture or useless item.

Budokai 3. I didn't had power to finish all the story modes.

Budokai 1 - JP version. Almost finished, but somewhat there is glitch or what, because I can't get Freeza's spaceship!!

Legacy of Goku 2 and Buu's Fury - killing animals to have all characters on max level was again not entertaining.

Revenge of King Piccolo - Impossible to get Arale and Piccolo Daimao with everything on S!! (+ my little brother misclicked in the idiotic load menu and deleted my save file!!!! If you have the game, you know how it looks like. And I won't be playing the game on S anymore :D)
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

American Pelican
Not-So-Newbie

Post by American Pelican » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 am

I only ever played my copy BT1 once or twice. I made the super smart decision of buying it about a week before BT2 came out, making it completely redundant.
Beat it! And take your planet with you!

linkdude20002001
I Live Here

Post by linkdude20002001 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:28 am

I can't beat Super Butoden. It sucks, 'cause I kinda like them...but those games are evil. :<

Also, The Legend is driving me crazy! I can't PLAY it let alone beat it. >_<
The Many English Dubs of DB, DBZ, and DBGT
Viz Release Censorship Guide

Scsigs: "Y'know, it actually makes sense that they waited till today to announce [the 30th Anniversary] set. It's Akira Toriyama's birthday."
Shaddy: "I too want my legacy destroyed as a birthday gift."

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:39 am

linkdude20002001 wrote:I can't beat Super Butoden. It sucks, 'cause I kinda like them...but those games are evil. :<

Also, The Legend is driving me crazy! I can't PLAY it let alone beat it. >_<
I finished the game once and was. ''Uaaaa!! SSJ transformations!! Damn and Trunks and Gohan!!!
Sure, I will finish it and they will be unlocked!!!
After hour of thriller, it didn't happen....
Then I stumbled across a code, that will unlock them for sure!
It didn't....

And the end of the story is that I didn't played that game ever after, because it's horrible :lol:
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

BobZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BobZ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 pm

There are a lot of DB games I haven't finished. Mainly the ones that felt boring. The most recent example being Raging Blast.

I played through Story Mode and was pumped to unlock Broly and Vegeta in SSJ3 forms.
After trying out a couple of missions and ending up utterly pissed and frustrated, I decided to abandon the whole idea. It's a shame, really.

Akumaito Beam
Regular

Post by Akumaito Beam » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Shin Budokai 2-
Between the stupid card machanic, hub world city protection junk, terrible fanficesque story and the load times I had my fill pretty quickly.

Hanakanaru Densetsu (also applicable for that GBC DBZ game)-
It moved like a turtle stuck in molasses and I was terrible at it.

Legacy of Goku 1-
OOOF, OOOF, BLAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRG!!!!!!! *Gets killed by a wolf for the 100th time*
"Collect 10 roses for me while your friends slowly suffer a horrible death!"

Origins-
Because not even chibi Son and Bulma makes me want to solve that 4000th box puzzle all the while struggling with awkward touch controls.

BobZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by BobZ » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:41 am

Oh yes, I almost forgot about Shin Budokai 2. :/ It's a shame for that one too, as the story mode seemed interesting, but the difficulty level near the end made me never want to put the UMD in my PSP again.

And I agree about Origins as well. It seemed like an interesting game, with all the cut scenes and what not, but it was just too drawn out and eventually got boring as well. :/

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Piccolo's Revenge and Infinite World. I actually liked PR, but I got stuck at Tao Pai-pai and lost interest, with IW I barely got past the opening mission where you're required to pull off certain techniques in order to advance the story. One day I'll need to give it a second crack, but I think I was a little sour that it didn't live up to its predecessor Budokai 3.

CashmanX
Patreon Supporter

Post by CashmanX » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Deus ex Machina wrote:Piccolo's Revenge and Infinite World. I actually liked PR, but I got stuck at Tao Pai-pai and lost interest, with IW I barely got past the opening mission where you're required to pull off certain techniques in order to advance the story. One day I'll need to give it a second crack, but I think I was a little sour that it didn't live up to its predecessor Budokai 3.

Man you've been gone for too long. You should've seen Mike struggle with Tao for a whole hour when he live streamed it. :lol:
olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump