Hottest Chicks in Dragonball

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

A-Knight

Hottest Chicks in Dragonball

Post by A-Knight » Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Who do you think are the hottest chicks in dragonball. For me Launch is number one followed by Bulma in her prime.

son veku
Banned

Re: Hottest Chicks in Dragonball

Post by son veku » Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 pm

This thread probably wont fly with the mods,but i'll play.
Alright:
1st Bulma
2nd chichi
3rd Launch
4th #18
5th videl(when she's not a bitch)
6th Bulma's mom
7th GT Goten's girlfriend

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Sat May 05, 2012 12:49 am

1. Videl
2. Android 18
3. Celipa
4. Chi Chi
5. Launch
6. Bra
7. Pan
8. Valese
9. Maron (Kuririn's ex-girlfriend)
10. Bulma
11. Marron
12. Snow
13. Zangya
(Fanfiction link coming soon.)

Snail
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Snail » Sat May 05, 2012 1:23 am

Bulma

(NSFW) [link removed by administrator]

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Sat May 05, 2012 1:59 am

If I had to pick one it would be without a doubt Chichi. She sexy when she's angry, which is a lot.

Oh, and not to pick on anyone but if you add Pan or Bra to your list of hottest DBZ babes, I'm going to have to ask you to have a seat over there...

Bussani
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Bussani » Sat May 05, 2012 2:01 am

Scarz wrote:Oh, and not to pick on anyone but if you add Pan or Bra to your list of hottest DBZ babes, I'm going to have to ask you to have a seat over there...
What if they mean Grandma Pan?
If TPP passes in your country it will be illegal for you to watch an imported DVD. Click here to learn more!

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Sat May 05, 2012 2:09 am

Bussani wrote:
Scarz wrote:Oh, and not to pick on anyone but if you add Pan or Bra to your list of hottest DBZ babes, I'm going to have to ask you to have a seat over there...
What if they mean Grandma Pan?
Well, you know what they say about women and fine wine...

...or maybe not.

Anyway...

Based on looks, off the top of my head, I've gotta go with Bulma (minus afro during Freeza's visit to Earth, and end of Z/GT), Marron (Garlic Jr.-arc; can't remember which one's spelled which), Lunch (both forms), Chi-Chi (I think she looks the best in the 23rd Tenkaichi Tournament-arc), 18, and Videl (I prefer her with short hair).
Last edited by Metalwario64 on Sat May 05, 2012 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 am

son veku wrote:This thread probably wont fly with the mods,but i'll play.
Alright:
1st Bulma
Aaaaaaw yeah, 16 year old Bulma. And there's something about Violet, a girl with short purply hair in baggy army gear.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 am

Scarz wrote: Oh, and not to pick on anyone but if you add Pan or Bra to your list of hottest DBZ babes, I'm going to have to ask you to have a seat over there...
What about cutest?
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Sat May 05, 2012 3:20 am

Well, Bulma's mother may not be the sexiest, but I would have to say her ability to not age gains her a vote.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Sat May 05, 2012 4:15 am

I struggle to find drawings attractive...I'm sorry everyone. :?

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 am

Scarz wrote:If I had to pick one it would be without a doubt Chichi. She sexy when she's angry, which is a lot.

Oh, and not to pick on anyone but if you add Pan or Bra to your list of hottest DBZ babes, I'm going to have to ask you to have a seat over there...
I've thought of Pan as really attractive for years. :lol:

CashmanX
Patreon Supporter

Post by CashmanX » Sat May 05, 2012 5:42 am

DragonBoxZTheMovies wrote:I struggle to find drawings attractive...I'm sorry everyone. :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qezJcCIH4Jo

Go to about 2:35 in....

Anyway, I'm casting my vote for Bulma's mom aswell.
olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat May 05, 2012 5:48 am

1. #18 (wish she broke my arm)
2. Bulma's mom (GILF)
3. Videl (like father like son, they have aggrassive women)
4. Maron (great tits and ass)
5. Launch
6. Chichi (if you can get past the terrible temperment)
7. Bulma (her earlier act of sluttiness holds her back for me)
8. Erasa
9. Zangya
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat May 05, 2012 6:46 am

Lunch (bad), because I like aggressive women and her clothes at her first appearance make her look very sexy.

Videl, because certain hairstyles of short hair on certain women is always a bonus.

Zangya, because, as Kuririn would say, "Space chicks are hot!"

Blooma's pretty hot too, but only on a basic level, if that makes any sense. I mean, she doesn't have any of the "bonuses" like Lunch's angry robber streak, or Videl's tomboyish charm.
Last edited by Piccolo Daimao on Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

OzzyApu
Beyond Newbie

Post by OzzyApu » Sat May 05, 2012 8:44 am

Videl, then Bulma (tops Videl with certain hairstyles), then Chichi (grew to love over, erm, certain enlightenments I've seen in the past year). Hasn't exactly changed for a while now. Yay for the side of the show that powers-up the horny!

I also thought Pan was attractive when I was 11 years old and I thought she was 14.

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Sat May 05, 2012 8:53 am

OzzyApu wrote:Videl, then Bulma (tops Videl with certain hairstyles), then Chichi (grew to love over, erm, certain enlightenments I've seen in the past year). Hasn't exactly changed for a while now. Yay for the side of the show that powers-up the horny!

I also thought Pan was attractive when I was 11 years old and I thought she was 14.
I started thinking Pan was the most beautiful thing ever when I was younger due to some Trunks x Pan doujin I had looked through.
Trunks x Pan was my favorite couple for a long time. I still really like the couple.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Sat May 05, 2012 8:56 am

ChahikoDBZ wrote:I started thinking Pan was the most beautiful thing ever when I was younger due to some Trunks x Pan doujin I had looked through.
Trunks x Pan was my favorite couple for a long time. I still really like the couple.
Trunks the pedophile? :?
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

OzzyApu
Beyond Newbie

Post by OzzyApu » Sat May 05, 2012 8:59 am

ChahikoDBZ wrote:
OzzyApu wrote:Videl, then Bulma (tops Videl with certain hairstyles), then Chichi (grew to love over, erm, certain enlightenments I've seen in the past year). Hasn't exactly changed for a while now. Yay for the side of the show that powers-up the horny!

I started thinking Pan was the most beautiful thing ever when I was younger due to some Trunks x Pan doujin I had looked through.
Yeah I thought they were sweet together through the multiple ones I saw. Oh boy, what'd I get myself into. EEEEEUUUUGGHHH c'mon self, she's not 14, even THAT's pushing it.

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Sat May 05, 2012 9:13 am

OzzyApu wrote:
ChahikoDBZ wrote:

Yeah I thought they were sweet together through the multiple ones I saw. Oh boy, what'd I get myself into. EEEEEUUUUGGHHH c'mon self, she's not 14, even THAT's pushing it.
I'd totally be a pedo for Pan. Lmao.