Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hades
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Hades » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:35 am

TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:
Scarz wrote:Like using a flamethrower to kill an ant.
Hey, a lv.100 Charizard vs a wild lv.4 Caterpie. It happens.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:25 pm

This isn't mine, but I thought it was pretty cool :D

Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Kerunou

Post by Kerunou » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:29 pm

^ Lol. That is really clever of them. Thinking outside the box with that one. :)

TheMightyOzaru
Banned

Post by TheMightyOzaru » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Big Momma wrote:This isn't mine, but I thought it was pretty cool :D

http://24.media.tumblr.com/31d3a7b3dc18 ... o1_500.jpg
This is beautiful :lol: .
Vegeta: "Funny... I seem to recall Kakarot being fed the same information right before he transformed; the distinct look on your faces when he went Super Saiyan didn't exactly inspire confidence. One does not predict or calculate power like ours."
Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePrinceOfSaiyajins
My 3DS Friend Code:
2707-1669-7946

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:14 am

I agree, that is just awesome. :thumbup:
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 pm

Big Momma wrote:This isn't mine, but I thought it was pretty cool :D

Awesome. We now need a Paper Dragon Ball game.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 am

By cg-sammu. Apparently it's a work in progress, so I'm looking forward to see the finished results.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 am

Holy crap, that's awesome! Never before has Android 16 looked so...so badass! I'll have to keep an eye on that guy's work.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Holy shit, I have to learn how to do that. If I had to nit pick a little bit though I don't really like his face it seems a bit too innocent even for 16.

This guy also did Trunks

and Broly... sorta

Some one else did Super Boo

And some more bad ass stuff
Image Image
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:02 pm

I really like that Cell.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote:
Some one else did Super Boo
That's awesome. This is what I always imagine what Buu would look like in live action.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:12 pm

I like it as well. Though, I think the eyes should have been kept black.
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:09 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote:Image
Awesome.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:52 pm

My only problem with the Kid Goku - SSJ4 Goku pic is that SSJ4's left wrist looks disproportionate.

Other than that, I'm saving it.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 pm

I would also preferred kid Goku having his original blue outfit.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Cold Skin
I Live Here

Post by Cold Skin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:21 pm

That Cell is creepy! :shock:
Very insect-like, it's... yeah, creepy. Which is good since that's pretty much the concept of the character's first form! 8)

VyeRo
Beyond Newbie

Post by VyeRo » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Wow, amazing finds!

That Trunks looks amazing! I thought it was a figurine at first. :lol:

Kibitoshin

Post by Kibitoshin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:38 am

That' real ssj4 is AMAZING!!!!

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Post by El Diabeetus » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 am

I was curious to see how that Live Action Buu would look with red eyes, so I did a quick edit of it in Paint:

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:38 pm

I AM THE DOPE OF THE UNIVERSE!!

DRAGON BALL Z GO AMERICA!!!
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co