This Is Real I Sh*t You Not.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Re: This Is Real I Sh*t You Not.

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Since when was steroids ever advertised? It's just stupid to assume that.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

Dr. Machismo
Banned

Post by Dr. Machismo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:26 am

AjayLikesGaming wrote:Machismo will be all over this with his 'DBZ inspired workout' stuff.
8)
Someone can't take a joke
It wasn't funny and it comes off as very ignorant. It's like something you'd expect someone who knows nothing about physical exercise to say.
The world's greatest.

Attitudefan
I Live Here

Post by Attitudefan » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:46 am

Come on, creatine is all that is needed mate!! Oh, and protein powder! Lol, working out is great. :D
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada

vince90x

Post by vince90x » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:22 am

What does anybody get out of reporting that...?

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:37 am

vince90x wrote:What does anybody get out of reporting that...?
Satisfaction. A feeling of doing the right thing. A little more on their post count. Does it really matter?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Avenged
Advanced Regular

Post by Avenged » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Herbal steroids are always advertised. As are all the herbal replacements for steroids that most are not exactly good for you either. Now that is ignorant to think that only the illegal form of steroids are bad for you. There is a ton of new alternatives out there. Expects someone to say...

Do you even lift bro da derp!
Dragon Blog Z - A Dragon Ball Z Community

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:19 pm

This whole thing seems like it's just blown out of proportion. I'm most worried about them using that persons painting without their permission than them using DB as a marketing strategy.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:33 pm

I NEED THOSE SUPER SAIYAN SUPPLEMENTS BRO

I can't believe this is actually being sold :lol:

hunterxhunter21
Beyond Newbie

Post by hunterxhunter21 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:19 pm

What's the difference between these people using a pun to sell work out supplements and people who do it for those 24 hour tshirt sites? It's not like they are claiming these are the official sups of Dragon Ball. The real problem is them using someone else's art work.
Dragon Ball Famicon/Super Famicom game scans : HERE

Dr. Machismo
Banned

Post by Dr. Machismo » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Avenged wrote:Herbal steroids are always advertised. As are all the herbal replacements for steroids that most are not exactly good for you either. Now that is ignorant to think that only the illegal form of steroids are bad for you. There is a ton of new alternatives out there. Expects someone to say...

Do you even lift bro da derp!
And where does it say that these are steroids? From what I gathered from my little research on this, this is basically a package of multiple supplements and a shaker cup.

Also, it seems that this is only being advertised as something related to DBZ on the website. The actual package doesn't seem to have any link to Dragonball at all, so I don't see what the issue is.
The world's greatest.

Wobbuffet
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Wobbuffet » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:50 pm

KentalSSJ6 wrote:
I mean come on you can even see Superman in it.
Where is Superman? I only see Goku and Bizarro.
Sorry, I can't speak English very well, but I'm trying my best.
This is My Anime List.

Unicorn_Bazooka
Beyond Newbie

Post by Unicorn_Bazooka » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:50 am

Wobbuffet wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:
Superman is on the left. His emblem is a bit covered, so it's not too easy to recognize him.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:45 am

To anyone who is curious:

Optimum Nutrition Platnium Hyrobuilder 2KG is a whey protein powder mix that can be blended with milk or water. It's to be used once a day on rest days and twice a day (once in the morning, once right after your workout) on workout days to give yourself the necessary protein and calories to rebuild muscle tissue that breaks down from working out. This is normally associated with "muscle-heads" and lifting, but people doing any sort of vigorous sports and the competitive conditioning that goes along with them should be using this stuff, too.

Havok is a creatine product. I know that creatine is another boogeyman, but it is not a steroid. It's a performance enhancer. Creatine is a naturally occuring thing in the body and it is also in a lot of meats such as chicken. However, most people don't have high enough creatine levels and this can really make sport conditioning a lot harder than it needs to be. So, you use creatine supplement powder to help fix that. There's nothing dangerous about it, but you do have to drink plenty of water while using it. You should be drinking plenty of water when conditioning, anyway, but it's even more important with creatine supplement.

As for RSP RenGen, I've never used anything like that, but it's a product that contains Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and BioPerine that allow for increased efficiency in the absortion of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. I'm more familiar with ZMAs, Vitamin D, and Omega 3 for all of my extra recovery and anti-inflammation stuff. This mostly seems like a single product meant to do those things.

You can learn more about supplements at (Un)caged Fighter. They're really great for anyone who has a very athletic lifestyle.
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

TheWhiz
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheWhiz » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:26 pm

I need me some Saiyan supplements :lol: :lol:

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Unicorn_Bazooka wrote:
Wobbuffet wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:
Superman is on the left. His emblem is a bit covered, so it's not too easy to recognize him.
It's OK, Wobbuffet, I got it. :P
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.