[RARE]Dragon Ball Z: Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: [RARE]Dragon Ball Z: Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku

Post by Darknat » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:33 pm

oldboy88 wrote:i own a playdia and both games ... but my eqiupment for a perfect vhs rip isnt ready at the moment :/

But ... for the Space Disc, there was a Spanish guy, who created a dvd, which "emulates" the playdia decisions with dvd menues .. a great bricolage!

Actually that guy did 2 DVDs, I got the earth one somewhere on one of my portable hard drives. Sadly I couldn't get the space one, but I got several ones from youtube so I practically got almost all the footage in my old computer (Giant Hatchiyack, multiple hatchityack, super hatchiyack, scroll ending, cho genkidama ending, the scene with the fairy, the one with the dragons under the sea....).

oldboy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by oldboy88 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Darknat wrote:
oldboy88 wrote:i own a playdia and both games ... but my eqiupment for a perfect vhs rip isnt ready at the moment :/

But ... for the Space Disc, there was a Spanish guy, who created a dvd, which "emulates" the playdia decisions with dvd menues .. a great bricolage!

Actually that guy did 2 DVDs, I got the earth one somewhere on one of my portable hard drives. Sadly I couldn't get the space one, but I got several ones from youtube so I practically got almost all the footage in my old computer (Giant Hatchiyack, multiple hatchityack, super hatchiyack, scroll ending, cho genkidama ending, the scene with the fairy, the one with the dragons under the sea....).
could be a misunderstanding becouse of my post,
i checked my files, the spanish guy did the EARTH Disc as a Menue DVD, not the Space Disc, or do you know he did it too?

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 pm

ionutbigiu1 wrote:You are right..sorry for my rudeness.. it was unaccteptable ..thank you for your understanding.
Good of you for responding respectfully. That was refreshing.

Have you seen the Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans mini-film? That doesn't cover nearly as much as what's being discussed here, but I'm curious if it left you dissatisfied or something to that extent.

oldboy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by oldboy88 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVXENEQ ... nnWz4Hla2E

i played through the space disc like 4 times, and cutted the different scenes to parts ... just watch the whole playlist i would say so you dont miss anything ...

but i know, there are scenes missing, if i find out how to get to them on real disc,
i will add them to the playlist ;)

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:31 am

oldboy88 wrote:could be a misunderstanding becouse of my post,
i checked my files, the spanish guy did the EARTH Disc as a Menue DVD, not the Space Disc, or do you know he did it too?
I'm quite sure it was both disks he did. I could download the earth one, but the universe one was nowhere to be found besides the emule servers and there it didn't have any seeds...

oldboy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by oldboy88 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:06 am

oh man,
if namcobandai would have done a better research they would know about the giant hatchiyack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxxw5zag ... detailpage

for the likes of big boss fights they did in the last nextgen games ala Metalcooler etc. :)

Darknat
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darknat » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 am

oldboy88 wrote:oh man,
if namcobandai would have done a better research they would know about the giant hatchiyack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxxw5zag ... detailpage

for the likes of big boss fights they did in the last nextgen games ala Metalcooler etc. :)
Well... They know now. He is in the Heroes game along with the superform and the multipleform.

oldboy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by oldboy88 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 am

the spanish guy we talked about goes by the nickname of "Satanas Cor Petit"

just google his nick + Shin Seiyajin Zetzumetsu Keikaku and ... do whatever you like.

so you were correct darknat, he did both game disk as dvd menu discs

overdrive
Not-So-Newbie

Post by overdrive » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:11 am

I uploaded to ADC the work of Satanas Cor Petit, although I dont like his framerate conversion, and that he did add black borders for encoding to PAL. Material NTSC have be encoded like NTSC, and not as PAL.

ionutbigiu1
Beyond Newbie

Post by ionutbigiu1 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 am

shinmaru wrote:I got 1&2 both edited by me and i'm just done finishing the subtitle for the first one Earth many ours of work.
But i'm working on my personal website now.So gonna post it there maybe in 3 month's sorry not sharing before that.

do you haveall the scenes that are in the game including all the possibilities that the story can goi because there are a lot of them.

ionutbigiu1
Beyond Newbie

Post by ionutbigiu1 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:39 am

i have now the space iso and the earth iso although therec are many footages missing . at least 10 are missing .

ionutbigiu1
Beyond Newbie

Post by ionutbigiu1 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Duo wrote:
ionutbigiu1 wrote:You are right..sorry for my rudeness.. it was unaccteptable ..thank you for your understanding.
Good of you for responding respectfully. That was refreshing.

Have you seen the Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans mini-film? That doesn't cover nearly as much as what's being discussed here, but I'm curious if it left you dissatisfied or something to that extent.
yes i had seen them i just hope that someday the footage from the game ..the earth iso and the space iso will be translated

Raykugen
Regular

Post by Raykugen » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:48 pm

overdrive wrote:I uploaded to ADC the work of Satanas Cor Petit, although I dont like his framerate conversion, and that he did add black borders for encoding to PAL. Material NTSC have be encoded like NTSC, and not as PAL.
Looks that Oldboy88 has encoded it on PAL too...
Do you want NEW GENERATION DRAGON BALL (Z, GT..) IMAGES? In HQ? Of all characters? Click here: http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopic.php?t=17178
My Deviantart: http://raykugen.deviantart.com/
Dragon Ball Characters Project Deviantart: http://dbcproject.deviantart.com/

overdrive
Not-So-Newbie

Post by overdrive » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:53 pm

oldboy88 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVXENEQ ... nnWz4Hla2E

i played through the space disc like 4 times, and cutted the different scenes to parts ... just watch the whole playlist i would say so you dont miss anything ...

but i know, there are scenes missing, if i find out how to get to them on real disc,
Why dont you crop the image??? how do you capture the image? Via lossless??? If you have doubts, you can ask me.

ionutbigiu1
Beyond Newbie

Post by ionutbigiu1 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 pm

There has to be someone willing to translate it .It would be a shame if this treasure will reamain untranslated.

Let's hope that someone will do this as soon as possible.

oldboy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by oldboy88 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:34 pm

overdrive wrote:
oldboy88 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LVXENEQ ... nnWz4Hla2E

Why dont you crop the image??? how do you capture the image? Via lossless??? If you have doubts, you can ask me.
cropping would have meant reencoding, right? so i just played a bit through the disc and "collected" some material last night,
to get it up directly :)

i record via a hauppauge hd pvr gaming edition, composite from the playdia,
max. bitrate is at 13.5 Mbps, given resolution is 720x480 ...

and audio in a ac3 audio encoder

what should i choose for videostandard?
NTSC_M, NTSC_M_J, NTSC_433?

NtSC_M_J would be correct right?
I recorded another playthrough (i noted done all actions that i was on gamepad doing there) in NTSC_M_J in M2TS Format
its uploading now on YT, will be up on 15 minutes or something: http://youtu.be/W9FOH17IIv0

ImageImageImage

Could anyone be so kind, and translate these 3 option screens?

which countainerformat would be the best?
the last captures, i was going with ts, there is mp4, and m2ts too ..
Raykugen wrote:
overdrive wrote:I uploaded to ADC the work of Satanas Cor Petit, although I dont like his framerate conversion, and that he did add black borders for encoding to PAL. Material NTSC have be encoded like NTSC, and not as PAL.
Looks that Oldboy88 has encoded it on PAL too...
guilty :(
didnt thought about that :/
ionutbigiu1 wrote:There has to be someone willing to translate it .It would be a shame if this treasure will reamain untranslated.

Let's hope that someone will do this as soon as possible.
see:
shinmaru wrote:I got 1&2 both edited by me and i'm just done finishing the subtitle for the first one Earth many ours of work.
But i'm working on my personal website now.So gonna post it there maybe in 3 month's sorry not sharing before that.

ionutbigiu1
Beyond Newbie

Post by ionutbigiu1 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:49 pm

It is amazing that all of you guys made this possible ,it is an honor to be a part of this forum , a port of this dragon ball fandom with all these great people trying to help eachother , for me this kind of behavior is an mircle . I just hoped that someday i could find people that are willing to help and share their treasures with us the other fans that don't have all the material to gather all these footages and all that informations .Thank you again .You all pals are amazing .

oldboy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by oldboy88 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:54 pm

indeed, kanzenshuu is the best place on the internet for dragon ball fans :)

ionutbigiu1
Beyond Newbie

Post by ionutbigiu1 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:58 pm

oldboy88 wrote:indeed, kanzenshuu is the best place on the internet for dragon ball fans :)
Somehow i fell that in the end ...all the material that are you trying to gather will come to an spectacular end filled with all those lost treasures that were not released officlaly.

oldboy88
Beyond Newbie

Post by oldboy88 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:04 pm

sorry, in the just recorded playthrough is no new content
but i noted done all the actions i was doing, so tomorrow i will play again and will pick different actions (plus now i am recording in NTSC_M_J!)

http://youtu.be/W9FOH17IIv0

but for this, this would be helpfull:
ImageImageImage

Could anyone be so kind, and translate these 3 option screens?