How much do the Japanese Dragon Boxes weigh?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

How much do the Japanese Dragon Boxes weigh?

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:58 am

If anyone has the 5 Dragon Boxes can someone tell me the weight of all 5 together or even how much each individual box weighs?? I would greatly appreciate it trying to locate this information online and not having any luck :(. I thought for sure the Kanzenshuu guide would have this but it doesn't or i missed it possibly???

Thanks Again
rs_chaosmaster

Ajay

Re: How Much Do The Japanese DBoxes Weigh??

Post by Ajay » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:14 pm

It cost me near £100 for the Z boxes and GT boxes to be shipped together. You have to consider import charges too.

They're heavy as hell. If you're thinking of shipping the Dragon Box, the two Z boxes, the GT box AND the Movies set...prepare for colossal shipping.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

RocktheDragon
Regular

Post by RocktheDragon » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:16 pm

AjayLikesGaming wrote:It cost me near £100 for the Z boxes and GT boxes to be shipped together. You have to consider import charges too.

They're heavy as hell. If you're thinking of shipping the Dragon Box, the two Z boxes, the GT box AND the Movies set...prepare for colossal shipping.
That's honestly something I have never thought of; the Dragon Box's weight. Would you say that the heavy weight of the sets are a testament to their build quality? I know that the cases are larger than the U.S. Dragon Boxes but beyond simple views of the boxes on auctions online I haven't seen all too much of them.
Kyle Broflovski wrote:It's all real. Think about it. Haven't Luke Skywalker and Santa Claus affected your lives more than most real people in this room? I mean, whether Jesus is real or not, he - he's had a bigger impact on the world than any of us have. And the same can be said for Bugs Bunny and - and Superman and Harry Potter. They've changed my life - changed the way I act on the earth. Doesn't that make them kind of real? They might be imaginary but, but they're more important than most of us here. And they're all gonna be around here long after we're dead. So, in a way, those things are more realer than any of us.

Castor Troy
I Live Here

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:20 pm

The movie box (which is the smallest) is heavy enough to break someone's foot when dropped.

Imagine how much bigger the other boxes are now.

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Well telling me its heavy is great and all which i knew and letting me know how much someone else paid for shipping is helpful but it would be more helpful if i had an actual weight 7 pounds a piece maybe???

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:11 pm

rs_chaosmaster wrote:Well telling me its heavy is great and all which i knew and letting me know how much someone else paid for shipping is helpful but it would be more helpful if i had an actual weight 7 pounds a piece maybe???
I don't think anyone's actually weighed then on a scale, and being rude won't get you anywhere either.

TheAldella
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheAldella » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
rs_chaosmaster wrote:Well telling me its heavy is great and all which i knew and letting me know how much someone else paid for shipping is helpful but it would be more helpful if i had an actual weight 7 pounds a piece maybe???
I don't think anyone's actually weighed then on a scale, and being rude won't get you anywhere either.
That wasn't rude, dude.
Favorite anime -
Mob Psycho 100
Yu Yu Hakusho

Favorite movies -
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Zack Snyder's Justice League
HybridSaiyan wrote:Super better nail the fusion right. I don't want to see some gay twirling shit like the Zamasu fusion when they should just smack dicks together and merge.

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 pm

If that was rude i apologize but i am just trying to figure out what my shipping costs will be for the two z boxes dragonball and the movies guess i will weigh them when they get to my house for informative purposes :) just hope it isn't more than $100 to ship the four

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:51 pm

rs_chaosmaster wrote:If that was rude i apologize but i am just trying to figure out what my shipping costs will be for the two z boxes dragonball and the movies guess i will weigh them when they get to my house for informative purposes :) just hope it isn't more than $100 to ship the four
It'll cost you more than $100 for just 3, almost certainly. It's expensive as hell.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:48 pm

TheAldella wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
That wasn't rude, dude.
He was being a smart ass, then.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Dragon Box the Movies (with everything in it) comes to around 2lbs 16 ounces. I dont have the other boxes though, but I hope this helps.
Last edited by eledoremassis02 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beji
Regular

Post by Beji » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:27 am

You should specify if you mean the Dragon Boxes themselves or the Dragon Box's Box that hold all of the contents inside. There is a good difference between the movies box by itself and complete. But if you are planning on buying from overseas that shipping is going to indeed exceed over 100$. Especially if you want it to be packaged safe and sound.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:30 am

Beji wrote:You should specify if you mean the Dragon Boxes themselves or the Dragon Box's Box that hold all of the contents inside. There is a good difference between the movies box by itself and complete. But if you are planning on buying from overseas that shipping is going to indeed exceed over 100$. Especially if you want it to be packaged safe and sound.
I fixed it (just to be more clean even if you were referring to the original poster lol) Thats true. If your planning on buying these, sometimes they come with the original box and extras such as statues, scouters, ect.

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:19 am

That is very true ok this is what i won that will have to be shipped using JAUCE

1) Dragon Box Z Vol 1
a) Includes Goku Figure
b) Includes Dragon Book

2) Dragon Box Z Vol 2
a) Includes Piccolo Figure
b) Includes Dragon Book

3) Dragon Box Z The Movies
a) Includes Dragon Book

4) Dragon Ball Dragon Box
a) Includes the Diorama
b) Includes the Dragon Book

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:20 am

Oh I forgot the Z Volumes include the original shipping boxes :/

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:22 am

Gotcha. I did the Dragon Box the movies (The box and everything inside it) and added it below for convince.
rs_chaosmaster wrote:
1) Dragon Box Z Vol 1
a) Includes Goku Figure
b) Includes Dragon Book

2) Dragon Box Z Vol 2
a) Includes Piccolo Figure
b) Includes Dragon Book

3) Dragon Box Z The Movies
a) Includes Dragon Book
Weight: 2lbs 16 ounces.

4) Dragon Ball Dragon Box
a) Includes the Diorama
b) Includes the Dragon Book

rs_chaosmaster
Regular

Post by rs_chaosmaster » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:02 pm

It would seem that my best guess for weight on these items will be around 25 pounds which is a lot lol but it could end up being as light as 18 guess we will see soon enough lol