DBZ original broadcast color scheme

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

orangebrick94
Beyond Newbie

DBZ original broadcast color scheme

Post by orangebrick94 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:24 pm

If I remember correctly I was browsing the forum before and saw picture comparisons of the original broadcast version of Dragonball Z with the Dragonbox which consisted of different color schemes and image quality.Would anybody be so kind to provide a couple of images from the broadcast version?(I'm having trouble finding them)

ShinGaijin
Beyond Newbie

Re: DBZ original broadcast color scheme

Post by ShinGaijin » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:48 pm

thomas1up
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by thomas1up » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Sorry if this is off-topic but did they seriously put a newsflash for mutilation murders... during a kids show? :shock:

Man, hearing that broadcast audio is always a pleasure to my ears, hope some day, in some way it gets released in an official product and many FUNi could use these colours as a basis for their colour correction... oh wait they don't do that do they
thomas1up are fuckin terrible and need to fuck off asap all the other noobs are decent thouhg
-Anon-Kun 2014 <3

Akumaito Beam
Regular

Post by Akumaito Beam » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:40 pm

thomas1up wrote: Man, hearing that broadcast audio is always a pleasure to my ears
Oh man, I hear ya. It's such a wicked bummer it was lost to time. The disappointment never goes away. ;_;

orangebrick94
Beyond Newbie

Post by orangebrick94 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:56 pm

Thanks for the videos guys just what i was looking for :)