Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Resurrection 'F'"

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Re: Official On-Going DBZ 2015 Movie Thread: "Fukkatsu no F"

Post by Tyro » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:00 am

DragonBalllKaiHD wrote:
Chuquita wrote:
FatNagger69 wrote:Sure enough. Case closed.
http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Bianca

That was a really good fake.
Is the physical proof that it's fake. Julian also discredited the fake Tights image on Reddit.
Link to Julian's post on Reddit?
Click.

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 am

kei17 wrote:
DragonBalllKaiHD wrote:Can anyone prove that it's fake, though? Not that I'm doubting you, but someone ought to provide an explanation to support this claim.
The description says "in the final chapter" out of nowhere because it's copy-pasted from Jako's page on Wikipedia. Also, "銀河パトロールジャコマンガから!!" written under the image from the manga makes no sense.
Ah, thanks. :)
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:24 am

I have to admit that it's very well-done, though. The texts are well organized and look authentic at the first glance. But what's the purpose of this kind of fake scans anyway? Just for a giggle at people getting fooled?

I guess it's yet another instance of fanwanking bullshit from the Latin American fanbase.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:28 am

Bullza wrote:So just for fun what fights do you predict we'll be seeing in the movie? This one is supposed to have more action scenes.

I'd take a guess at

Goku and Vegeta vs Whis as part of their training.

Beerus vs Freeza because it looked like the above three were watching a fight and I'd imagine he'd probably have a fight scene.

Goku vs Freeza, obviously.

Vegeta vs Freeza for the final battle or maybe him and Goku together.

Something like that perhaps and not including the Z Fighters vs Fodder scenes too.
I want to see Beerus fight Freeza but then get bored and decide to let Goku and Vegeta fight him instead.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:32 am

SSJ4 Furanki wrote:
Just info about the Battle of Gods extended edition home release.
It's actually about an encore screening of BOG in theatres to celebrate the extended edition's home release, rather than info about the release itself- at least that's what I understand from Google Translate. :P Looks like Ryusei Nakao is a guest speaker as well. No doubt there'll be some F discussion going on.

danielsan_190196
Beyond Newbie

Post by danielsan_190196 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:10 am

kei17 wrote: I guess it's yet another instance of fanwanking bullshit from the Latin American fanbase.
"Oh, sure, let's blame the latin americans" :roll:

UltimateHammerBro
Advanced Regular

Post by UltimateHammerBro » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:20 am

While I don't agree with kei17 (in the sense that I don't know where this fake came from), the Latin American fanbase is famous for the many, many fake rumors they've tried to spread.
I'm a webcomic artist! Check out http://tapastic.com/series/Hearts

danielsan_190196
Beyond Newbie

Post by danielsan_190196 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:50 am

UltimateHammerBro wrote:While I don't agree with kei17 (in the sense that I don't know where this fake came from), the Latin American fanbase is famous for the many, many fake rumors they've tried to spread.
That's true, but that kind of people exists anywhere on the Internet.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 am

danielsan_190196 wrote:
UltimateHammerBro wrote:While I don't agree with kei17 (in the sense that I don't know where this fake came from), the Latin American fanbase is famous for the many, many fake rumors they've tried to spread.
That's true, but that kind of people exists anywhere on the Internet.
I think the American fanbase are just as guilty , if not more so, for spreading fake rumours. Especially when it comes to power levels.

VyeRo
Beyond Newbie

Post by VyeRo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:10 am

Tennessaiyan wrote: If Freeza isn't "merely being revived," perhaps the wish is more specific, altering all of the events that succeeded Freeza's death, such as, as you mentioned, Goku's and Vegeta's families, but also perhaps the arrival of future Trunks, the Androids, Krillin and 18, etc. Yes, the theory is still viable, since the characters that joined the cast AFTER Freeza was killed are NOT there: Trunks, Goten, 18... But especially 18. It seems like if she were there on the battlefield, that she would have been featured in the trailer. But as for Vegeta losing his relationship with Bulma and his kids... that is something I would really be interested in seeing. That has some real potential for more Vegeta character building, and they are both so hard-headed and fiesty, I could only imagine how Bulma would react to Vegeta trying to get her to remember their history together. That could make for some major lolz, haha.
GOD, I'd love this so much. :shock:
It makes sense though, with the absence of post-Namek characters...maybe we will get to see them soon or later, but it's taking them an afwul long time just to give us a glimpse of Trunks or Goten.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:45 am

It seems like Toei really started working together with idol groups. We have Momoiro Clover Z singing SM Crystal and Fukkatsu no F opening theme (And voice characters in F) and now we have Morning Musume singing ending theme to newest Precure All Stars movie, with 3 members voicing movie exclusive characters http://jplop.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6 ... 6b2a3c4552
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Careless Saiyajin
Regular

Post by Careless Saiyajin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 pm

VyeRo wrote:
Tennessaiyan wrote: If Freeza isn't "merely being revived," perhaps the wish is more specific, altering all of the events that succeeded Freeza's death, such as, as you mentioned, Goku's and Vegeta's families, but also perhaps the arrival of future Trunks, the Androids, Krillin and 18, etc. Yes, the theory is still viable, since the characters that joined the cast AFTER Freeza was killed are NOT there: Trunks, Goten, 18... But especially 18. It seems like if she were there on the battlefield, that she would have been featured in the trailer. But as for Vegeta losing his relationship with Bulma and his kids... that is something I would really be interested in seeing. That has some real potential for more Vegeta character building, and they are both so hard-headed and fiesty, I could only imagine how Bulma would react to Vegeta trying to get her to remember their history together. That could make for some major lolz, haha.
GOD, I'd love this so much. :shock:
It makes sense though, with the absence of post-Namek characters...maybe we will get to see them soon or later, but it's taking them an afwul long time just to give us a glimpse of Trunks or Goten.
It's killing me we don't see if Goten and Trunks grew up a bit or not lol.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 pm

Careless Saiyajin wrote: It's killing me we don't see if Goten and Trunks grew up a bit or not lol.
My guess is yes they have, will explain why they haven't been revealed, saving it for the film (or maybe revealed when the release date gets closer).
Or AT just forgot about them, not surprising at this point they're as useless as Gohan if not more, so wouldn't surprise me if something like Goten and Trunks going to space boarding school is mentioned in conversion.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:40 pm

Wish is to bring back Freeza and undo everything after that point (except from the perspective of Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis... who are somehow "out of the universe" or something training, so they retain all their memories).

This movie is about defeating Freeza and putting an end to that nonsense. But history is still changed.

Time Patrol Trunks shows up at the very end. Marty, we've got to do something about your kids.

BOOM. Multimedia franchise crossover pulling in all the time/history correction stuff (Online/Xenoverse/Heroes) for the third new movie.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Does Mister Satan come into possession of a sports almanac from the future? If not, no buy.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:16 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Wish is to bring back Freeza and undo everything after that point (except from the perspective of Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis... who are somehow "out of the universe" or something training, so they retain all their memories).

This movie is about defeating Freeza and putting an end to that nonsense. But history is still changed.

Time Patrol Trunks shows up at the very end. Marty, we've got to do something about your kids.

BOOM. Multimedia franchise crossover pulling in all the time/history correction stuff (Online/Xenoverse/Heroes) for the third new movie.
Oh my God, that sounds amazing! :clap: Why don't you pitch this idea to Toei?

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:17 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Wish is to bring back Freeza and undo everything after that point (except from the perspective of Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, and Whis... who are somehow "out of the universe" or something training, so they retain all their memories).

Sounds like the Star Wars filibuster.

FindKenshi
Advanced Regular

Post by FindKenshi » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Sounds like a DC Comics "Crisis" Let's rewrite history/reboot continuity but do it in-universe and include a bunch of everyones' favorite characters along the way.
"Allow me to show you... my further evolution!" -Evil Lord Freeza
The best and most powerful villain in Dragon Ball

Tennessaiyan
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tennessaiyan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 pm

I agree that the idea of an altered history is awesome.

Goku losing his second son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter; Gohan losing his family, Vegeta losing pretty much everything, and Krillin losing his family (though it would be unlikely that he would be aware since he wouldn't be "shielded" from the history change if Goku and Vegeta were the ones training on another planet.)

But losing THAT many family and friends while also dealing with the return of the most feared and evil being in Dragonball? That sounds like an awful lot of "despair" to me.
mogi67 wrote:I kind of view Dragon Ball the same way I view mythology. It can be convoluted, contradictory, but always a treasure.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:52 pm

The altered history would be amazing and I want it to be true so much. *_*
Definitely qualifies as despair.

*Hums 'Power of Love'.*
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!