Episode #0049 (29 October 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:54 pm

Wow Mike! Someone likes his video games.... And too be cruel I won't tell any of you who does.... HAHAHA! :twisted: :roll:

Anywho EXCELLENT podcast as always. With an added bonus we heard Julian talk a little more. WOOHOO! I also have to say I agree with Meri's choice for the best Tenkaichi Budokai (or is it Budokai TenKAYichi... I can't remember.... :? :lol: ). The 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai was AWESOME! Action packed, a little comedy thrown in the mix. We find out what happened to Chi-Chi, see everyone "grown up" more or less and it features my favourite character Ma Junior aka Piccolo.

Overall great podcast and I look forward to the show's 1st Year Anniversary and next week's "mystery topic" (or is it just a mystery to me... I wasen't listening :lol: :oops:).