{Manga} Dragon Ball Super chapter 1

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

{Manga} Dragon Ball Super chapter 1

Post by goku1234 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:50 am

<Image removed by moderator>

the first chapter of Dragon Ball Super "The God of Destruction's Prophetic Dream"

link: <Link to scanslated manga removed by moderator>
credits: mangastream & Toyotarou

ThatGuyNamedChancey
Not-So-Newbie

Re: {Manga} Dragon Ball Super chapter 1

Post by ThatGuyNamedChancey » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:10 am

I don't see this thread staying long.
I tend not to post here anymore because what I say doesn't add to the conversation.

Kaboom

Re: {Manga} Dragon Ball Super chapter 1

Post by Kaboom » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:12 am

Da Rules wrote:Rule #5: No Bootlegging
We do not condone bootlegging. When it comes down to it, Dragon Ball has had a very rough journey in various countries, but we are finally at the point where we can legally purchase many of the things we want and support our fandom. We recognize that there is a fine line with regard to things such as “unreleased” and comparatively-ancient material, so just be wary and respectful of that line. Discussions about and direct links to actively-pirating material (including illegal scanslation and video downloads) is not only frowned upon by the entire community, but will potentially result in strikes against your account and removal from the rest of the discussion.
Please don't openly link to scanslated stuff on the boards. Yes, a lot of us do read fan-scanned stuff every week, but in an official capacity on this forum, we don't want to hear about it.
Dragon Ball ended in 1997.