Some Questions

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Olivier Hague
I Live Here

Post by Olivier Hague » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:33 pm

DNA wrote:There is a saying around here were I live that goes like "You stay with your idea, I stay with mine."
'Makes for great "discussions"...
If you are saying is what I was thinking then what is it exactly? That was my question in the first place.
I'm not sure what you're talking about anymore...
The two "Dragon Ball Z Gaiden Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku" videos? They'd be OVAs.
"Zenbu Misemasu Toshiwasure Dragon Ball Z!"? Like I said, it's not referred to as a "TV Special" in the "Dragon Ball Z Son Gokû Densetsu" list. It's pretty much the same kind of thing as the short animation sequence that was produced for a TV Japanese game show, I'd say.
This of course does not change the fact that you are an ass and a very, very rude person.
Calling people "asses" is OK, then?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:47 pm

I'm not sure what you're talking about anymore...
My point his that you never knew what I was talking about. And if you don't know you should allow other people to try and anwser instead of bashing others. But again, maybe that's just the best you have to do.

If someone actually knows what am I talking about, I would like an anwser to this mistery =P

Olivier Hague
I Live Here

Post by Olivier Hague » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:01 pm

DNA wrote:My point his that you never knew what I was talking about.
Please explain, then. What were you talking about?

When you ask "is there any proof of existence of a Plan to Irradicate the Saiyans Tankôbon?" and then "did that so called "3rd DBZ TV Special" had anything new?", you can expect people to think you're referring to the "Dragon Ball Z Gaiden Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku" OVAs.
Especially when somebody asks you "are you talking about the Plan to Irradicate the Saiyans?" and you reply "I was refering to something that was posted a while ago, the "Pseudo-OVA" i've seen a couple of times =P".

Please clarify yourself before blaming others for not understanding what you're referring to.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:04 pm

Forget it, please someone delete this topic, since nobody is really interested in awnsering my questions, it seems it's more interesting to bash me around, thus this topic has no purpose whatsoever.

Olivier Hague
I Live Here

Post by Olivier Hague » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:06 pm

DNA wrote:nobody is really interested in awnsering my questions
Well, when I ask you what you're talking about, you don't answer. You're not exactly helping.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:14 pm

That's because I lost the interest in the question. And you never were helping, you were just interested in bash around, you never did help in the first place, plus I'm not interested in your kind of help anymore.

Please someone lock this.

Olivier Hague
I Live Here

Post by Olivier Hague » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:20 pm

DNA wrote:That's because I lost the interest in the question.
Why did you just say "if someone actually knows what am I talking about, I would like an anwser to this mistery =P" and "please someone delete this topic, since nobody is really interested in awnsering my questions", then?
And you never were helping
I'm entirely willing to answer your questions. That's what I've been trying to do, but you're not helping.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:24 pm

I just said that because I felt like saying that. Happy now? And I really don't want your help anymore. In fact, forget I even asked anything in the first place.

Someone please delete this thread, I'm begging.

Duo
I Live Here

Post by Duo » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:53 pm

I think that most people can agree that a large amount of shutting up should be occuring after this post. Especially me.