"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDevilsCorpse

Re: "Dragon Ball Heroes" On-Going Discussion Thread

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:57 pm

DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Towa looks cool as well, but what the hell happened to her? Is that some kind of transformation?
Super 17's new absorption still names him as "Super 17", but Towa is Dark(ness) Towa. Character's don't typically have name changes without 'something' happening (Super Mira). So this is presumably a transformation or something, though it may be one of the more permanent sort.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

EXBadguy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by EXBadguy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:07 pm

SSJ4 Broly and Gohan have one of the best SSJ4 designs, hands down! As for the other transformations, Towa looks wicked, while Super 17.5 looks like....DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAAADY!
Akira Toriyama wrote:If anyone. ANYONE AT TOEI! Makes a movie about old and weak major villains returning, or making recolored versions of Super Saiyan, I'ma come to yo company and evict you from doing Dragon Ball ever again! Only I do those things, because people love me, and they despise you....derp!
Marco Polo wrote:Goku Black is a fan of DBZ who hates Super and has taken the form of a younger Goku (thinner shape, softer hair) to avenge the original series by destroying the new.

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:10 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:Towa looks cool as well, but what the hell happened to her? Is that some kind of transformation?
Super 17's new absorption still names him as "Super 17", but Towa is Dark(ness) Towa. Character's don't typically have name changes without 'something' happening (Super Mira). So this is presumably a transformation or something, though it may be one of the more permanent sort.
I think it's just an alternate version, like Xeno Dabura. She doesn't change in any way, besides the clothing and make-up. Transformations usually have more noticeable physical changes.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Sandubadear wrote:I think it's just an alternate version, like Xeno Dabura. She doesn't change in any way, besides the clothing and make-up. Transformations usually have more noticeable physical changes.
I'm not saying you're wrong, because we honestly don't know right now, but different version of characters from various series, timelines, revivals, etc, are almost exclusively denoted by a "XXX: XXX" naming scheme, as seen in Dabra: Xeno, Trunks: Future, Son Gohan: GT, Freeza: Resurrection, etc.

The entirely new card names are traditionally used for transformations: Merged 13, Super Mira, Super Bebi 2, Hyper Meta Rilld, etc.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

GoldLiger
Banned

Post by GoldLiger » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:29 pm

So you can say that Super Saiyan 4 Gohan is the ultimate in fanservice and a shout out to all those that were disappointed in how he was handled in both DBZ, GT & Super. Glad Dimps did this for us fans.
Dragon Ball Heroes God Mission = Best sets of missions so far

Super Saiyan 4 Gohan FTW!!

InfernalVegito
Advanced Regular

Post by InfernalVegito » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:48 pm

SSJ4 Son Gohan looks just as expected, pretty cool nonetheless! Can't wait to see what they'll do with Gotenks and the rest.
BT3 off meds | The final fight

Ah, the Alpha and the Omega. As all life was created from Chaos...so shall it be DESTROYED!!!

The wails of machines | Singing cold harmony | Shifting air upward | Entranced by the breeze | Light pours like blood | Into a cosmic sea | Of stars crystallized | In a frozen symphony

Vegetto kicking you into orbit theme

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:22 pm

I wonder if these characters (Miira, Towa, Xeno Dabura) could be introduced in the series, I think they have potential to make a good Arc
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:35 pm

Noah wrote:I wonder if these characters (Miira, Towa, Xeno Dabura) could be introduced in the series, I think they have potential to make a good Arc
They, plot points from Online, Xenoverse and Heroes, Xeno Trunks and Xeno Bardock would be fantastic adapted into a side series. The Time Patrol being the main heroes and the Time Breakers as the main villains.

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Vidmusc wrote: It's a derogatory term meant to insult transgender people.
derogatory my balls thats just as stupid as saying fat is an insult for fat ppl

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:59 pm

DI297 wrote:
It's about as bad as saying a little person is a midget, for me anyway. But people should try to be politically correct to be on the safe side.

Except when white people feel the need to say I'm African American... Black is fine.
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:31 pm

DarkPrince_92 wrote:
DI297 wrote:
It's about as bad as saying a little person is a midget, for me anyway. But people should try to be politically correct to be on the safe side.

Except when white people feel the need to say I'm African American... Black is fine.
I dont care about politically correct things ppl are just too sensitive these days everything is wrong even if you say small eyes to a chinese person it is supossed to be ofensive even thou they do got small eyes, I'm skinny and calling a skinny person skinny is suposedly an insult but ppl that dont know my name call me skinny everyday and idgaf they aint saying anything that isnt true

jcogginsa
Advanced Regular

Post by jcogginsa » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:43 pm

DI297 wrote: I dont care about politically correct things ppl are just too sensitive these days everything is wrong even if you say small eyes to a chinese person it is supossed to be ofensive even thou they do got small eyes, I'm skinny and calling a skinny person skinny is suposedly an insult but ppl that dont know my name call me skinny everyday and idgaf they aint saying anything that isnt true
Back in the 1800s, Black People were called niggers. It wasn't an insult then, it was just what they were. But by the 1870s, enough people were using it as an insult that it became an insult. It doesn't matter if you think a word isn't an insult. If people think it is an insult, and treat it like an insult, then it is an insult

SSJ God Gogeta
I Live Here

Post by SSJ God Gogeta » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 pm

I think we should get back on topic and move away for the discussion at hand here.
"I am neither Goku nor Vegeta! I am the one who will defeat you!!" - Gogeta

I'm that guy who makes the avatars

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:03 am

jcogginsa wrote:
DI297 wrote: I dont care about politically correct things ppl are just too sensitive these days everything is wrong even if you say small eyes to a chinese person it is supossed to be ofensive even thou they do got small eyes, I'm skinny and calling a skinny person skinny is suposedly an insult but ppl that dont know my name call me skinny everyday and idgaf they aint saying anything that isnt true
Back in the 1800s, Black People were called niggers. It wasn't an insult then, it was just what they were. But by the 1870s, enough people were using it as an insult that it became an insult. It doesn't matter if you think a word isn't an insult. If people think it is an insult, and treat it like an insult, then it is an insult
As I said ppl are too damn sensitive these days if they think x word is an insult even thou they are that thats their problem not mine

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:03 am

SSJ God Gogeta wrote:I think we should get back on topic and move away for the discussion at hand here.
I concur! So...TAKING ALL BETS! WHOSE NEXT UP FOR THE SSJ4 TREATMENT?! Bardock?! Gotenks?! Future/Time Patrol Trunks?! Vegetto?! How about something left field? SSJ4 Tullce! Even with the mild ribbing I'll admit I'm happy to see Gohan get the SSJ4 treatment. I think the in game video for it was pretty funny with Goku & Vegeta at a distance while he transformed. Goku's cough got a little chuckle outta me and I don't know why.
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

TripleRach

Post by TripleRach » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:36 am

DI297 wrote:derogatory my balls thats just as stupid as saying fat is an insult for fat ppl
"Tranny" has been a hateful term for as long as I can remember, well before recent PC movements. People don't use it in polite or academic conversations, and they certainly don't use it as a compliment. You might not care about being politically correct, but we do, at least in the case of more extreme terms like this.

This is your last free warning about this, because you honestly don't seem to understand the problem. But it's not up for debate.
-Rachel

DragonBallLove
Beyond Newbie

Post by DragonBallLove » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:43 am

Can you all please continue talking about DB HEROES instead of what is insulting and what isn't?
Long story short, the OWNERS make the RULES. You and me follow them. Period.

Now, about the game: storywise, how is Gohan transformed in a SSJ4 without tail or blutz waves? all the same, what about Broly?

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:29 am

A part of me really finds Gohan getting SS4 in any official capacity pretty cool, considering that iconic AF picture is one of the most well known fan art forms out there. Another part of me though is screaming that we still don't have Super Saiyan Pan. I'm conflicted. :P
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:40 am

DragonBallLove wrote:Can you all please continue talking about DB HEROES instead of what is insulting and what isn't?
Long story short, the OWNERS make the RULES. You and me follow them. Period.

Now, about the game: storywise, how is Gohan transformed in a SSJ4 without tail or blutz waves? all the same, what about Broly?
Gohan I can't answer...Broly however was able to achieve the form with the help of Black Smoke Shenron.
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:01 pm

So I'd like to know where I can hear the Dragon Ball Heroes OST. I really want to hear that song that played for the SSJ4 Gohan demonstration, but also the other tracks too.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!