Glorious What Ifs!! Match Ups You Wish Had Happened

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cardle grave
Banned
Location: Dragonball Platinum is My home (743 evergreen terrace springfield)

Re: Glorious What Ifs!! Match Ups You Wish Had Happened

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:35 am

Broly vs SSJ3 Goku
Pikkon vs Olibu Equal powers
Cell full power vs Bojack Full power
Meta Cooler vs Android 16
Super 13 vs Android 16
Broly vs Cell for the LOL

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Cardle grave wrote: Broly vs Cell for the LOL
Happened at DB Heroes Ultimate Mission opening. Broly soloed Cell with one hit.

truth :thumbup:

Cardle grave
Banned

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Nightstar1994 wrote:
Cardle grave wrote: Broly vs Cell for the LOL
Happened at DB Heroes Ultimate Mission opening. Broly soloed Cell with one hit.

truth :thumbup:
Yeah i was trolling this guy on pojo since his Think broly is so weak and such, Man it was so funny

PerfectFreeza
Regular

Post by PerfectFreeza » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Cardle grave wrote:Broly vs SSJ3 Goku
Paikuhan vs Olibu Equal powers
Cell full power vs Bojack Full power
Meta Cooler vs Android 16
Super 13 vs Android 16
Broly vs Cell for the LOL
Broly gets annihilated.SSJ2 Goku and Pikkon were enough together to stop him.
Pikkon wins, because he has more specials.
They clash, but Cell wins, due to skills.
Meta Cooler gets trashed, but not as bad, as Kamiccolo got by Cell.
Android 16 wins, due to more power.
Cell stomps, if it's M8 Broly.If it's M10 Broly, then Cell puts up a very good fight.I assume Cell is Perfect in the first case and Super Perfect in the 2nd case.
It's just a video game, cardle.It has horrible logic , since Base Goku deflects easily Broly's blasts and also gets beaten by Cell as SSJ.
Check out and join this awesome forum:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/DragonBallZone/index/

Cardle grave
Banned

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Broly gets annihilated.SSJ2 Goku and Paikuhan were enough together to stop him.
Paikuhan wins, because he has more specials.
They clash, but Cell wins, due to skills.
Meta Cooler gets trashed, but not as bad, as Kamiccolo got by Cell.
Android 16 wins, due to more power.
Cell stomps, if it's M8 Broly.If it's M10 Broly, then Cell puts up a very good fight.I assume Cell is Perfect in the first case and Super Perfect in the 2nd case.
It's just a video game, cardle.It has horrible logic , since Base Goku deflects easily Broly's blasts and also gets beaten by Cell as SSJ.[/quote]

Got a video of that fight, And i know what happened King kai told Pikkon and Goku to go to hell. So where did you get SSj2 form

Sure, I don't need to prove or do anything since cell got one shot and i am not bringing up an argument about that since it happen. Really Cell is stronger, he can crush broly with his pinky blah blah blah and gets one shot. Even the guys who make the game thinks broly can crush cell and Beat Fat buu easily. Love to see there faces when they see guys who put broly on that tier

PerfectFreeza
Regular

Post by PerfectFreeza » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Goku said only Fat Buu pushed him to SSJ3 before Janemba, meaning he never used SSJ3 before on somebody else.
Paragus appears in M12, so the timeline of the 3 movies should be same as M12s, so SSJ2 Goku and Pikkon beat Broly.
It's a video game.It has Trunks as a SSJ3.It has BASE Goku deflecting Broly's blasts, yet it's established, that the said Goku is inferior to Freeza.Why are you trying to make it an argument?
I repeat, it's a video game.Video games have HercuIe be friends with Broly.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Is he being serious right now? I'm honestly convinced that he's trolling.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Cardle grave
Banned

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:35 pm

PerfectFreeza wrote:Goku said only Fat Buu pushed him to SSJ3 before Janemba, meaning he never used SSJ3 before on somebody else.

- Already know that

Paragus appears in M12, so the timeline of the 3 movies should be same as M12s, so SSJ2 Goku and Paikuhan beat Broly.
- Despite movie 11 Doesn't relate to movie 12

It's a video game.It has Trunks as a SSJ3.It has BASE Goku deflecting Broly's blasts, yet it's established, that the said Goku is inferior to Freeza.Why are you trying to make it an argument?
I repeat, it's a video game.Video games have HercuIe be friends with Broly.
I know its a video game, Its not logic but its funny to see what would happen if broly did Vs cell and to be honest i am not surprise it ended like that at all, 1 Shot material or one kick material and he deflected a blast wow make a bigger deal why not LOL.

Randomguy 96 you have broly M10 FP perfect cell level, So i think me trolling is out of the questioned and i am debating with Freeza at the moment so let me finish with him so i can deal with you after. If you want Random Join my forum and ill debate with you there. Link is on the bottom and if you do. be prepared, Kind of want to leave the broly out of this forum.

PerfectFreeza
Regular

Post by PerfectFreeza » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:41 pm

He or I, RandomGuy96?
If you know that, you would know, that Broly probably got taken out by these 2.
It does relate, since Paragus is in M12.That connects the two.
It ended like that, because Broly is probably more popular.I mean, he even got his own version of SSJ3.
If he deflected his ki blasts with ease, then it means, that the cutscene makes a paradox and is probably not to be taken seriously.
Also, nobody will want to join your forum, if you edit a member of the forum's post to insult them, because you don't agree with them, cardle.Just an advice.
Last edited by PerfectFreeza on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:44 pm

PerfectFreeza wrote:He or I, RandomGuy96?
The one that said that Broly was a SS3 tier fighter that could beat Fat Buu.
Last edited by RandomGuy96 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

Cardle grave
Banned

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:48 pm

PerfectFreeza wrote:He or I, RandomGuy96?
- just random
If you know that, you would know, that Broly probably got taken out by these 2.
- No he would crush these 2 with no effort, Pikkon is 1 shot material and Goku is 3 shot Material.
It does relate, since Paragus is in M12.That connects the two.
- In Movie 11, Kids Didn't know fusion, Goku was in other world Eating except watching son train with Z sword and Vegeta is not there. And So if Fat buu. While Movie 12, It Followed the timeline until Either Gotenks or Gohan Killed Super buu
It ended like that, because Broly is probably more popular.I mean, he even got his own version of SSJ3.
- Freeza is Popular, Dont see him doing all that and Vegeta also has his own SSJ3 and So did trunks
If he deflected his ki blasts with ease, then it means, that the cutscene makes a paradox and is probably not to be taken seriously.
- Its a Small Ki blast meant for 2 kids LOL, It baby stuff. Not to mention how powerful them kids are. the girl took out fat buu LOL. But its a game and i know that. Cell got One shot man that is funny

PerfectFreeza
Regular

Post by PerfectFreeza » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Pikkon is a high SSJ tier.Goku is the strongest of SSJ2 tier, besides maybe SSJ2 Gohan Post-Z sword.
Broly got taken out by an attack from SSJ2 Adult Gohan, SSJ1 Goku and Goten.How could he be that ridiculously strong?
M11 took place before.The movies can't be placed in alternate timelines, no matter, what anybody says.It's just impossible.M12 completely wrecks everything up, since it has Paragus, Bojack, Salza, Freeza, Medamatcha, Cacao, etc
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =8&t=22314
Freeza probably isn't as much popular, as Broly and even then, it's a video game.Vegeta and Trunks got SSJ3, because they are popular.
It's all about popularity, so people would buy the games or cards or whatever they are.It's pleasing the fans.
2 kids, that can take out Fat Buu.So you just said Broly can take out Fat Buu...
Even if it is funny, it's off topic.

Cardle grave
Banned

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:10 pm

PerfectFreeza wrote:Paikuhan is a high SSJ tier.Goku is the strongest of SSJ2 tier, besides maybe SSJ2 Gohan Post-Z sword.
- Good Buu and Grey buu are stronger
Broly got taken out by an attack from SSJ2 Adult Gohan, SSJ1 Goku and Goten.How could he be that ridiculously strong?
- Actually he got beaten by 2 SSj2 and SSJ, A normal SSJ2 like Cell would destroyed by 1.
M11 took place before.The movies can't be placed in alternate timelines, no matter, what anybody says.It's just impossible.M12 completely wrecks everything up, since it has Paragus, Bojack, Salza, Freeza, Medamatcha, Cacao, etc
- Movie 8 Can agree with it, or Movie 11 is just a different universe form the other.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =8&t=22314
Freeza probably isn't as much popular, as Broly and even then, it's a video game.Vegeta and Trunks got SSJ3, because they are popular.
- Actually he is, His in Everything for introductions to god knows what else, Unless you want to show me Cell or Freeza or any other Villain Do different vs then go for it
, Popularity don't make power levels

It's all about popularity, so people would buy the games or cards or whatever they are.It's pleasing the fans.
2 kids, that can take out Fat Buu.So you just said Broly can take out Fat Buu...
Even if it is funny, it's off topic.
- To Fat buu them Kids are powerful, To Broly there jokes

PerfectFreeza
Regular

Post by PerfectFreeza » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 pm

I was only thinking of SSJ2s.So yes, they are stronger, but like some people said here, Good Buu might be low SSJ3 tier.
That's questionable and unlikely, that Goku was SSJ2 in M10, especially, when he goes to HFIL to beat Broly with that form and Paikuhan.
SPC was already nearing SSJ2 Kid Gohan, the second/third weakest SSJ2.
No, they are all connected.Goten or Trunks in Bio Broly recalls the trio beating Broly in M10, who recalls his defeat in M8, meaning all 3 of them took place in the same universe.
Again, why do you take a video game, as an evidence in an argument?
Popularity DOES make power levels, cardle.Look at Budokai 3(I think).It has LSSJ Broly fighting SSJ Gogeta, the same Gogeta, who took out Janemba, the supposedly strongest movie villain.(Althoug I call it nonsense, but that's just me)
Excuse me, but what?I can't understand the last 2 sentences.
If the kids took out Fat Buu and needed BASE Goku to deflect a blast from Broly, then it obviously a nonsense.Some other Heroes scene has Goku get taken out by Cell, even as SSJ.
Do you see the loop?

Cardle grave
Banned

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:28 pm

[quote="PerfectFreeza"]I was only thinking of SSJ2s.So yes, they are stronger, but like some people said here, Good Buu might be low SSJ3 tier.
That's questionable and unlikely, that Goku was SSJ2 in M10, especially, when he goes to HFIL to beat Broly with that form and Paikuhan.
SPC was already nearing SSJ2 Kid Gohan, the second/third weakest SSJ2.

- Good Buu is not even nearing SSj3 tier, And Goku was SSj2 in Movie 10 has you see his hair change completely. And No you still haven't given me proof to make that assumption up yet

No, they are all connected.Goten or Trunks in Bio Broly recalls the trio beating Broly in M10, who recalls his defeat in M8, meaning all 3 of them took place in the same universe.

- I am Sorry but they don't, Because you can clearly see M11 Universe i much different to M12 and if it was goku could of been Hax like he was in movie 12 so regardless its a useless argument based on assumptions and i don't go by assumptions

- "Sign" its a game i know that, its not evidence but its to show you that guys who make games put Broly on a high level. And I dont know if Toei Gets involved with what they do. properly he does since they need the approval first to start or do anything

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 pm

I was only thinking of SSJ2s.So yes, they are stronger, but like some people said here, Good Buu might be low SSJ3 tier.
Evil Buu and Good Buu are both definitively SS3 tier. Mathematically Evil Buu should be as strong or stronger than Kid Buu (and he has better feats against Good Buu), and Good Buu was able to go toe to toe with Kid Buu, and actually put up a fight. No way would he manage that if he was 1/4 of Kid's strength, like he would be if he was in the SS2 tier. From his one notable fight, we can at the very least conclude that Good Buu is a lot closer to a SS3 tier fighter than he is to a SS2 tier fighter.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:

PerfectFreeza
Regular

Post by PerfectFreeza » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:36 pm

He might be, since he performed rather good against Pure Buu, certainly better than SSJ2 Vegeta.
Not really, since his hair got blown back by the force of the attack.
Assumption?You are talking about Pikkon and Goku beating Broly in HFIL as just SSJ2?
Goku said only Fat Buu pushed him to SSJ3 before Janemba, meaning it took him just SSJ2 to beat Broly.
Yes they do.It's not really all that differed.Gohan is just not present, same with Vegeta.I doubt he was haxed much, if at all, in M12 and that hax comes from the statement, that he trained in the afterlife, after Vegeta died and he returned to the Otherworld.It's not really an assumption, when there is a bit of evidence behind it.
Are you suggesting, that Toei agrees with that ludicrous fight?

Cardle grave
Banned

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:41 pm

PerfectFreeza wrote:He might be, since he performed rather good against Pure Buu, certainly better than SSJ2 Vegeta.
Not really, since his hair got blown back by the force of the attack.
- Force of Attack don't make facials, back hair and fringes Sharper and go watch Goku do Kamehameha in before he escape buu mind
Assumption?You are talking about Paikuhan and Goku beating Broly in HFIL as just SSJ2?
- yeah its a Assumption
Goku said only Fat Buu pushed him to SSJ3 before Janemba, meaning it took him just SSJ2 to beat Broly.
- Repeating the same thing wont win you debate, I know what happen and Clearly Movie 12 Doesn't relate to Movie 11. And we don't know what Broly it is either

Yes they do.It's not really all that differed.Gohan is just not present, same with Vegeta.I doubt he was haxed much, if at all, in M12 and that hax comes from the statement, that he trained in the afterlife, after Vegeta died and he returned to the Otherworld.It's not really an assumption, when there is a bit of evidence behind it.
Are you suggesting, that Toei agrees with that ludicrous fight?
- I doubt he was hax Much, LOL in movie 12 his SSj3>>>>Super Buu. I Just have Broly SSj3 Tier but Super buu. I don't even think SSj3 broly can touch that. its an assumption. There so many things saying otherwise its not even worth looking at.

PerfectFreeza
Regular

Post by PerfectFreeza » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:58 pm

What facials?His face barely changed.He just opened his eyes wide.There are plenty of instances, where Goku has only one bang and SSJ2 looking hair and isn't SSJ2.
It's not, since Goku says only Buu pushed him to SSJ3 before Janemba.
It does relate.It is the 2nd movie Broly, since he wasn't dead yet after M8.
Just?Having Broly be SSJ3 tier at all is ridiculous and it's easily disprovable, again by Goku in M12, where he calls fat Janemba the greatest ki ever felt and Janemba should be only a step ahead of Fat Buu.
What other things?State them.

Cardle grave
Banned

Post by Cardle grave » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:05 pm

[quote="PerfectFreeza"]What facials?His face barely changed.He just opened his eyes wide.There are plenty of instances, where Goku has only one bang and SSJ2 looking hair and isn't SSJ2.
- Prepare to get owned
Prime example that goku went SSj2 is by comparing it to gohan at cell games

Gohan goes SSj2

Goku Goes SSj2

How much proof do you need

SSj2 Traits
- Sharper Fringe and hair and also back hair
- Them lines
- Meaner facials

I delete your quote because seriously your just repeating the same stuff all over again. You think Everything happened the way you want. So there no point in Debating with you on that