Which character will Super bring back next?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sintzu
Banned

Re: Which character will Super bring back next?

Post by sintzu » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:34 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Freeza will again return, they will do this until freeza is destroyed beyond repair as a character.

As for others cell might, I legitimately can see this happen, specifically if it's toie special.. they can do one thing with 100℅ accuracy, get everything to shit.
The character has been beyond repair way before the new material became a thing, at this point he's the Yamcha of the dragon ball villains. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Freeza side manga where he keeps coming back to life just to get killed again.

What I think will happen when Toriyama's done is that we'll get a heroes like anime where everyone in every form and every costume will get animated.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Re: Which character will Super bring back next?

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:55 am

Lunch has been eligible for some time to return, especially if she's seen in Tien's company.

And maybe Master Roshi's rival Master Shen and Mercenary Tao, though Roshi's way beyond them now.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.