If you had a choice, would you be a Kaioshin or Hakaishin?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeztin
I Live Here

Re: If you had a choice, would you be a Kaioshin or Hakaishin?

Post by Xeztin » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Kaioshin, time travel, cool planet, attendents, watching over the worlds and Such. It must be very boring to be a God of Destruction... All they ever do is destroy, Goku and Earth is probably the most fun Beerus has ever had besides this tournament and the last. I couldn't imagine destroying something and then being like... "welp thats a wrap time to go home".

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Kaoishin because you can time travel and I have an attendant that could heal me
    And i know if the god of Destruction is competent he will protect me at a cost

The gr
    I Live Here

Post by The gr » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Going for kaioshin,the job look fun and I could time travel and have cool ability,Gog and lord frieza made good points about being a kaioshin
    Mostly active on discord.

GodKaio-Ken
    I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:22 pm

I actually think this is an interesting persaonality test.

Some people desire the freedom to create while others of us prefer to govern.
    Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Gray Riders
    Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gray Riders » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Gog wrote:I would never live with the guilt of killing millions of people to make a living. Basically I would hardly ever destroy, and I would be a terrible God Of Destruction just for that reason alone. So, Kaioshin wins just for that.
    This.

Although Kaioshin also get cooler powers. Clothes beam>>>>>Hakai.

Smilodon
    Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Beerus-sama wrote:I choose being a Kaioshin. It has a lot of advantages, from the clothes to the abilities :D Time Rings :D :D also the pointy ears and potaras :mrgreen:

Hakaishin is a strong being but it has to be always with one of those suspicious angels... scary :?
    But your nickname is Beerus-sama... 8)
    I don't think anyone here really wanna be a Kaioshin...
    Hakaishin would be much better...Anyone respects you, way more power...And almost everything you can't do, the Angel could do for you...
    And having a female angel like Vados? haha...There's nothin' better than this.
    Vados Sama!

The_Destroyer
    Regular

Post by The_Destroyer » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:16 pm

If I get a female angel then I'd totally be a hakaishin.

Gray Riders
    Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gray Riders » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 pm

Smilodon wrote: I don't think anyone here really wanna be a Kaioshin...
    Hakaishin would be much better...Anyone respects you, way more power...And almost everything you can't do, the Angel could do for you...
    Why would you not believe those of us who've already stated we'd prefer to be a Kaioshin? I have a moral aversion to mass murder so I'd rather stay as I am than become a Hakaishin.

Gog
    I Live Here

Post by Gog » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 pm

Gray Riders wrote:
    Gog wrote:I would never live with the guilt of killing millions of people to make a living. Basically I would hardly ever destroy, and I would be a terrible God Of Destruction just for that reason alone. So, Kaioshin wins just for that.
    This.

Going a bit off topic here, but too be fair, Clothes Beam is a move guys like Piccolo are capable of. So, it doesn't seem to be a Kaioshin only power. And the Destruction technique is technically something that a Human can use as well. So basically it is technically possible for there to be a Kaioshin who is capable of using the Destruction technique.

Lionel
    I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Gog wrote:
    Gray Riders wrote:
    This.

Going a bit off topic here, but too be fair, Clothes Beam is a move guys like Piccolo are capable of. So, it doesn't seem to be a Kaioshin only power. And the Destruction technique is technically something that a Human can use as well. So basically it is technically possible for there to be a Kaioshin who is capable of using the Destruction technique.
    It's called "Materialisation Sorcery". Anything the user imagines in their mind is physically conceivable. Kami used it to create an entirely new body for Chaozu and replace the old Moon which had been destroyed by Jackie Chun at the 21st tournament.

Smilodon
    Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Smilodon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:27 pm

Gray Riders wrote:
    Smilodon wrote: I don't think anyone here really wanna be a Kaioshin...
    Why would you not believe those of us who've already stated we'd prefer to be a Kaioshin? I have a moral aversion to mass murder so I'd rather stay as I am than become a Hakaishin.
    Because I really can't see anything better to be a Kaioshin...
    Even in your case, like I said, an angel like Vados could destroy anything with your permission.
    Vados Sama!

Gray Riders
    Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gray Riders » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:27 pm

Smilodon wrote: Because I really can't see anything better to be a Kaioshin...
    Even in your case, like I said, an angel like Vados could destroy anything with your permission.
    I see no difference between destroying it myself and ordering my attendant do it, so it's the exact same thing; I don't want to kill billions of people as my job, either directly or by telling my Angel "yep, blow this place to kingdom come!"

Anime Kitten
    I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Kaiōshin. Their abilities are more efficient, and they have such regal clothes. Not to mention the small ones like Shin or Chronoa are stinking cute.

Plus, if you're friendly with your Hakaishin, you could even score some time with the Angel!
    MyAnimeList | AniList
    Discord: suchmisfortune

DainIronfoot
    OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Based on my personality, it'd be no surprise Kaioshin would be the pick. However, that is the reason why I'd actually pick Hakaishin. I'm thinking I would probably be like Arak, I'd investigate exactly what I should destroy (focusing on planets with evil groups/races) and try to do so with minimal destruction needed to bring order to the universe.

I would be a figure of respect/order but also cool to hang out with (Not like Beerus who would destroy anything asap if it bothered him). With that said, I'd probably hang out with both my Angel and Kaioshin for some tea/food quite often.

Bebi Hatchiyack
    OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Hakaishin I think I would be an Hakaishin judging by my personnality. I am kinda easy to pissed off and I love sleeping.
    Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Ilikepictures-meh
    Beyond Newbie

Post by Ilikepictures-meh » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:56 pm

Hakaishin seems like the more laid back and simple job, as long as you're destroying every once in awhile. I'll go with that.

dbzfan7
    Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Hakaishin. You barely have to do anything in like once every a bunch of years.
    Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

IntoTheFire
    Beyond Newbie

Post by IntoTheFire » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:56 am

Kaioshin. Not really into the whole mass murder thing.
    He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.